The Park stage sign

Troop Dogg

1 hour ago, nikkic said:

The entrance to The Park was also different  this year.

There are usually these wooden flowers, about 5 foot high, dotted around as you walk in. 

I remember them being there for quite a few festivals, maybe they just wanted a change or didn't think they helped during busy periods.

Was the sand sculpture still there that changes a little each day?

The best one was I've seen over one festival was the sleeping woman who slowly lost her skin, then muscles etc, like one big sand autopsy.

4 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Was the sand sculpture still there that changes a little each day?

Yep - people working on it each day. Or at least, they were on Friday and Saturday when I saw them. By Sunday afternoon they’d removed the fencing around it and kids were playing on it. 

3 minutes ago, blutarsky said:

Yep - people working on it each day. Or at least, they were on Friday and Saturday when I saw them. By Sunday afternoon they’d removed the fencing around it and kids were playing on it. 

Were kids meant to be playing on it? Lol.

What was the theme this year anyway?

7 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Were kids meant to be playing on it? Lol.

What was the theme this year anyway?

At that point I think it was fine - they literally removed all the fencing and there was just a pile of sand. It didn’t even look like they’d sculpted anything that day.

No idea on theme, I only saw it when they’d just started work each day.  

The dragons on the bottom entrance had gone (I didn't go in 19 so might have changed then?)

The wooden flowers at the same entrance also gone but tbf prob for the best as it bloody hurt if you walked into one by accident!

Side entrance by G On Sea seemed to be the most welcoming entrance - Park signage etc where as I didn't even see a sign at bottom entrance?