What do you do with your wristband and ticket after the festival?

moogster

too annoying for me to keep on, will get put in my scrapbook. I'm annoyed i didn't do that plastic bag thing to take it off as i could have worn it next June but oh well.

Tickets, wristbands, programmes, free press, all correspondence re the festival, printed off clashfinder and line up. flattened cider cups, carefully removed car pass, anything associated with the festival.  All boxed up and carefully stored, then added to the other boxes from other festivals! 

48 minutes ago, philipsteak said:

I just cut them off. Not especially sentimental about stuff like that. 

Plus, as useful as the EPO is during the festival, that little bit of plastic just becomes annoying after

Yeah i removed it as i walked out. Chaffing.

1 minute ago, deebeedoobee said:

I have absolutely no idea. I have to keep a list of acts seen this year to remind myself let alone past years! Old age....you'll find out one day

That’s the reason it’s in my signature so I can remember 🙂 it’s a blur even at my age 

Managed to get all of my wristbands from every festival off without cutting them so far. They live in a box at the moment, but I'm planning to do a gig / festival collage of some kind to hang over my desk, so I imagine they'll end up in there.

They always go into the cloth bag along with the guide and programme, which gets shoved in a drawer. 

So I've got tons of the blighters after 29 festivals, although there's a handful where I didn't get a regular ticket and therefore didn't have a wristband (got in on villagers  or other comp tickets) 

16 hours ago, clarkete said:

They always go into the cloth bag along with the guide and programme, which gets shoved in a drawer. 

So I've got tons of the blighters after 29 festivals, although there's a handful where I didn't get a regular ticket and therefore didn't have a wristband (got in on villagers  or other comp tickets) 

same system, but was not so organized in 87/89/90 so nothing but some very hazy memories from them. I think the program from at least one of them is somewhere in the house, but no idea where!