Has anyone who came back +ve tested -ve yet?

MrZigster

17 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

@zahidf the thread is about positive tests … the fake sage bit has been Well and truely covered now 

Yeah @zahidf, enough is enough.

I tested positive on Tuesday, but probably won't bother wasting a test to see when I'm negative. Still feeling ill so won't be doing much this weekend, and should be clear by next weekend. Will be WFH, so don't need to worry about coming into contact with people in the meantime.

I started getting an occasional cough late on Thurs 23rd (I came on site on Tues 21st), but was assuming it was hay fever at first. I'm now pretty sure that was the first symptom.

Tested positive immediately when I got home on Monday 27th. Still positive yesterday Friday July 1st 😞 And still feeling crap.

I had Covid for the first time  2 ish weeks before and felt rough for a week.  I tested negative a week before.

After the fest, I’ve felt rough again with cold like symptoms and tested negative a couple times.. I’m honestly not sure if I’ve caught it again, if that’s even possible!

I’ve been pinged on the app a million times since 

Anecdotally I'm seeing people's lines starting thin, then getting darker when they start to feel better 3-5 days in, then taking 2-3 days to test negative from there.

Felt fairly wiped out Tuesday and Weds and my line was hairline at best. Felt better on Friday and my line was crazy bold, then slightly thinner today.

Still ill, but down to a sore throat now, other symptoms have gone... Still testing negative though.

So I guess I'm in the clear for covid, but caught something that affected me worse than my previous round of covid anyway. (I was asymptomatic when I had covid.)

Hope all those that have caught it have a smooth ride and feel better soon. 

@crazyfool1 Pleased to read it's been plain sailing for you... You were high risk weren't you? If so, that makes it even better news. 🙂 

1 minute ago, Alvoram said:

Still ill, but down to a sore throat now, other symptoms have gone... Still testing negative though.

So I guess I'm in the clear for covid, but caught something that affected me worse than my previous round of covid anyway. (I was asymptomatic when I had covid.)

@crazyfool1 Pleased to read it's been plain sailing for you... You were high risk weren't you? If so, that makes it even better news. 🙂 

yep I am .... its truly madness how its hit others worse ... very fortunate 

• Like 1

Just now, crazyfool1 said:

yep I am .... its truly madness how its hit others worse ... very fortunate 

It's a weird virus... I technically have potential comorbidities, I'm very overweight... But of 5 of us that caught it at the same time, (Delta at the time!) I was the only person that had it asymptomatically. 3 of those people were young fit and healthy too, but still got some nasty symptoms. The worst affected person was the person with serious asthma though, she was rough for a good while, came close to being admitted due to extremely low SpO2 levels.

There's just no rhyme or reason to it sometimes...

8 minutes ago, Alvoram said:

Same here, all the symptoms and been more unwell than when I had actual covid in April, but been testing negative all week, very strange. Something very nasty going round at Glasto it would seem!

Came home with mild symptoms that I had hoped were just a cold considering my sleeping bag was rubbish and I was cold most nights. Tested negative on Wednesday. 

I've had a VERY sore throat and cold sweats for a couple of days, no fever. And now, at 3am I can't sleep because of the pain in my throat so I re-tested and yeah, very positive. 

20220703_031155.jpg

3 hours ago, Gabi_says said:

Came home with mild symptoms that I had hoped were just a cold considering my sleeping bag was rubbish and I was cold most nights. Tested negative on Wednesday. 

I've had a VERY sore throat and cold sweats for a couple of days, no fever. And now, at 3am I can't sleep because of the pain in my throat so I re-tested and yeah, very positive. 

20220703_031155.jpg

My symptoms almost exactly! Tested daily on my return (due to my work), only symptom a sore throat/no voice. Negative Wed night, strongly positive Thurs morning. Then had the cold sweats last two nights. Still have a niggly sore throat but other than that, I basically feel entirely well. Haven't retested yet, waiting till tomorrow. Earliest I can go back to work is Tues.