Post festival magazine review

elmalash

I think i remember when going in 2009 booking/sending a printed festival review from site (Park area) to delivery adress by post. Do they stop that ? Is there still some press in the uk editing reviews post festival ? 

Edited by elmalash

43 minutes ago, elmalash said:

I think i remember when going in 2009 booking/sending a printed festival review from site (Park area) to delivery adress by post. Do they stop that ? Is there still some press in the uk editing reviews post festival ? 

It was published by Q as part of their relationship with the Festival, and so hasn't been produced since that stopped - I think 2009 or 2010 probably would've been the final edition.

They used to get it printed in time to sell at the gates to people leaving the site on Monday morning - so a lot of the layout and copy was done in advance and they just slotted photos in.

Maybe one of the local papers will put out a souvenir edition, but I'm pretty sure there's nothing official or glossy in the same way.