Rewind

Pinhead

If it was basically a chance to make different choices whilst still having the choices I made in the memory bank then Friday. I had so many clashes Friday I could probably redo it several times. 

This time I would see Kae Tempest and Paul Heaton and Jacqui Abbott. The bit in the middle I would have to think about. 

I'd re-do Saturday and just go to the SE corner or Arcadia super early instead of Macca. Also echo the rethinking the food choices, a lot of times this year I told myself to try something new only to be put off by huge queues/cash only so settled on something I didn't overly want.

Tuesday. Somehow, I forgot my tent. Had to drive home to get it, and it set a bad tone for the start of my festival. Ended up not really getting into the spirit of the festival until Sunday because every inconvenience ended up feeling like "give me a bloody break"

I think the only change I'd make is on Friday I'd bomb it from Supergrass to the park to see Arlo Parks. Would still have left me time to get to Sam Fender. I'd also have taken a hoody out with me earlier in the day so I didn't have to do a tent run after H&A, and then I could have seen Chainska Brassika.

Apart from that, nada.

EDIT: Thursday I'd have swung up to the Crows Nest after Nova Twins for a bit for some drinks and shenanigans with my whatsapp group before heading to Greenpeace. Could have been done with hindsight.

Edited by Quark

6 minutes ago, K2SO said:

Tuesday. Somehow, I forgot my tent. Had to drive home to get it, and it set a bad tone for the start of my festival. Ended up not really getting into the spirit of the festival until Sunday because every inconvenience ended up feeling like "give me a bloody break"

Ok that sucks

51 minutes ago, Talcroft said:

I'd get slightly less wasted before Bicep so that I could remember it better and wind strangers up less by talking at them 🥺. I held it together but I wasn't the best person to be stood next to.

Fair play mate.  At least have seen the light. Until next year:-)

1 minute ago, Jay Pee said:

Fair play mate.  At least have seen the light. Until next year:-)

It's a hard balance going on your own between trying to have a friendly chat and doing people's heads in. I managed it pretty well the rest of the fest, but Sunday was my first full day off work and I got carried away. Lesson learnt!

4 minutes ago, KPSandwiches said:

Wish I'd done Lianne La Havas on Sunday instead of Nightmares on Wax at WH after that set got shortened... but think Lianne would've been better anyway tbh.

I ended up doing both, first half hour of LLH and then over for NOW. Although with hindsight I could have done all of the first and not missed any of the latter! 

35 minutes ago, K2SO said:

I'm not being judgemental but.......you forgot your fucking tent?????? 😆

• Upvote 1