Festival work

Becx99

Hi,  I was wondering if you lovely people could advise how i might get on a list to work at next years festival? 

Are you a particular company that works there that needs help/do you know anyone who I'm best to contact to register my interest with?

Many thanks 🙂 

3 hours ago, Becx99 said:

Hi,  I was wondering if you lovely people could advise how i might get on a list to work at next years festival? 

Are you a particular company that works there that needs help/do you know anyone who I'm best to contact to register my interest with?

Many thanks 🙂 

Hi there is some info here that may be helpful.

https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/jobs/

• Like 1

As well as the information on the link above WaterAid also recruits volunteers, who can get a free ticket in return for 4 x 6 hour shifts across Wednesday to Sunday. This year we took around 700. To get in you need to show some commitment to WaterAid by having done some fundraising or campaigning work for them. Applications usually open each year in January - just keep an eye on the WaterAid website from mid January onwards.

You get to camp in a separate field next to the Recycling Field with access to good toilets (of course!), 4 meal vouchers and subsidised food and the cheapest crew bar on site (beer at £3.50 this year). You do have to be prepared to accept whatever shifts you are given, which is bound to mean you miss some favourite bands.

• Like 1