Primavera Sound Porto 2023

Tigane

4 minutes ago, Tigane said:

So it seems next year it will be upgraded to 4 days.   From 7th to 10th June.   And Nos is not the main sponsor anymore

Tickets will be on sale next week, 6th July

Might be more like 3.5 days with the 4th day low key/not in the park though?

2 hours ago, Tigane said:

In their instagram page and facebook page, they took out «NOS»  

In an interview to Blitz, José Barreiros confirmed that the contract with NOS is over.

But he also said that the first day (7th) can be either a proper full day at Parque da Cidade or a day at the City (as per other years). So, in fact, we don't know if we will have one extra day or just some gigs at a venue or two at the city. In my opinion, this should be clarified.

In Barcelona, it is 1 to 3 June (we all know that those dates are Forum). But there are gigs at the city starting on the 29th May. In Porto, we don't know at they are talking about.

• Like 1

Having done Porto Primavera since 2014 and 2015, so planning to go back for 2023! Need a change of scenery from Barcelona which I've done all the other years since 2010! 

How was the Porto 2022 edition? As good as previous years? Was it overcrowded as someone on the Barcelona forum mentioned?

Been to Barcelona a few times so opted for Porto in 2022. Much smaller in scale but also a lot easier to get around. Some overcrowding at the main stage for the headliners but nothing that couldn't be managed. I see 2023 tickets are on sale today. Has anyone been to VIP before? Is it any good?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Succulence ltd said:

Anyone have a rough idea of when we usually get an announcement? Also what's everyone's wish list ? Hoping for LCD Sounsystem and Frank Ocean myself (don't see Frank happening tbh but a boy has to dream)

Not blown away by the Madrid Barcelona line ups so hoping Porto comes good