2000 Trees 2023

itskinglizard

8 hours ago, itskinglizard said:

Not familiar with them, will have to give them a listen! Someone tells me they're similar to Hundred Reasons so I reckon' I'll dig em

Not hugely into them but they're decent! Decent late 90s/early 00s Indie Rock/Post Hardcore/Emo band. The vocalist, Walter Schreifels, has been in a bunch of other bands like Quicksand, Youth of Today and Gorilla Biscuits as well.

6 hours ago, Livvy Mae said:

hopefully this nails on YOT making up for this year at outbreak, as i think they're consecutive weekends?

2000trees takes places two weeks after Outbreak and I hope so but thought it was odd that Walter Schreifels was still there at Outbreak this year without YoT. After they pulled out he was just going to do a talk but then later was the replacement for Chubby and the Gang.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Predection/Wishlist 

Main Stage: Frank Carter, Fidlar PUP Don Broco, Neck Deep, Hundred Reasons. AFI, Funeral For A Friend, Citizen, Holding Absence

The Cave: Counterparts, The Bronx, Terror, END, Cancer Bats, Stepson, Malevolence, They Live We Sleep, The Scratch.

Axiom: Rival Schools, Basement, Sports Team, Narrow Head, Fightstar, The Xcerts, Dream State

Neu: Static Dress, Phoxjaw, Witch Fever, High-Vis, Landmvrks, The Throwaway Scene, Feverchild, The Nightmares

On 10/18/2022 at 7:49 AM, Alex Winstone said:

Predection/Wishlist 

Main Stage: Frank Carter, Fidlar PUP Don Broco, Neck Deep, Hundred Reasons. AFI, Funeral For A Friend, Citizen, Holding Absence

The Cave: Counterparts, The Bronx, Terror, END, Cancer Bats, Stepson, Malevolence, They Live We Sleep, The Scratch.

Axiom: Rival Schools, Basement, Sports Team, Narrow Head, Fightstar, The Xcerts, Dream State

Neu: Static Dress, Phoxjaw, Witch Fever, High-Vis, Landmvrks, The Throwaway Scene, Feverchild, The Nightmares

Would absolutely adore something like this

I'm hoping they can nab some of the bands that had to pull out of this years fest like Crossfaith, Strange Bones, Fangclub, etc 

I still really wanna see Feeder as a headliner for this fest too, though I'm not sure it'll ever happen

• 2 weeks later...