2000 Trees 2023

itskinglizard

look I can't help myself, I like being the one to start the festival topics hahaha and since Trees is almost upon us for 2022, I thought I'd get in early and make the forum for the next year! 

Headliner predictions/wishes? 

I reckon they might try and get AFI back, personally I've always wanted Feeder to headline this one day, though how likely that is I have no idea, and as a complete wild card I'd love Weezer to come over and headline hahaha 

more realistically, I reckon we could get Flogging Molly back or maybe have Dropkick Murphys instead, and I'd love to see Enter Shikari on the headliners list again next year, could be possible cause new music is definitely in the pipeline

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, justanothername said:

First band announced. Rival Schools headlining The Axiom on the Friday.

Not familiar with them, will have to give them a listen! Someone tells me they're similar to Hundred Reasons so I reckon' I'll dig em