Rex2

Will covid stop you attending Glasto 23  

164 members have voted

1. 1. Will covid stop you attending Glasto 23

• Yes and I caught covid this time
    • Yes and I haven't got covid yet
    • No and I caught covid this time
    • No and I haven't got covid yet

I got it. First time of getting it and no it wouldn't put me off attending in the slightest. As others have said the only thing that made me think it was more than festival flu was that the toilets didn't smell too bad on the Sunday and frankly that's a positive. Since I got home I have had the sore throat, cough and fever as well but it's obvious that COVID is much less powerful than it was originally and to get back to normal life of gigs and festivals it's a chance I am willing to take. 

So we're over 100 people as a sample size now, (yes I'm aware that's still a small sample!) and 40% of them caught covid... 

An interesting poll... Though I do wonder if folk who currently have Covid are more likely to show an interest in a poll like this? 

Either way, still interesting. 

3 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

You are more likely to catch it traveling down from one of your mates...

Just be like me and don't have any... 

Shuttle buses were the only time I can think of where its likely to catch it from a stranger, at least the way i did it as i dont tend to go to the rave tents anyway. My friend stayed at Bath and West in a camper so he had to take 10 shuttle buses 

No, unless I catch Covid and am testing positive in the run-up/during the festival. I heard a few people discussing how they had tested positive but came anyway, which felt a bit unfair (and correlates with the number of infections people are reporting now).

Third episode of covid, tested positive yesterday having had daily negatives prior (testing for work).. Tbf it's exceptionally mild this time. If I wasn't testing for work I'd put it down to normal festival flu. Basically just viral tonsillitis.