Cheap Tickets / Seatfiller links Thread

gfa

32 minutes ago, Johnnyseven said:

Do you know on what site these were?

Not sure sorry, people are keeping an eye out though in other uk festivals subforum so maybe have a look there in the south facing thread. maybe o2 perhaps

3 hours ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

I've just won tickets in the Tinder comp they did last week! Would expect a few more to be successful but no one else seems to be in the APE thread as yet.

I didn't even know there was a comp!

4 hours ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Worth following the APE thread in the other part of the forum as there's a group of us trying to get in for next to nothing and sharing links.

Yeah I checked that out and entered the new Tinder comp! Thanks!!

Reluctantly due to circumstance Ive just put 2 adults tickets with car parking for ValleyFest nr Bristol weekend of the 5th to 7th August on Twickets!! 
ideally I would like face value for them at £135 each.
is a smallish festival co-organised by the Arcadia team! The afterburner and the Tow and Hitch crew bar will be there!! Should be a good weekend! send me a PM if your interested or want more info!! 
really hope someone gets to enjoy them! 

Edited by funkychick2007
Extra info

On 7/29/2022 at 11:50 AM, Zoo Music Girl said:

I've just won tickets in the Tinder comp they did last week! Would expect a few more to be successful but no one else seems to be in the APE thread as yet.

Thanks for this, a whole 3 entries (one is me) on their 2 day old twitter post. Its on instagram too

On 8/5/2022 at 1:19 AM, K2SO said:

Do we know how and where these links appear? Hoping that WWE Clash at the Castle might go to this

Just on the general event page then someone shares it here

7 hours ago, gfa said:

Like if you searched lady gaga on ticketmaster and looked at tickets on it i think

This isn’t true. Was looking at TicketMaster’s resale tickets on the day for Gaga, and the only way to access the £1 ones was via the link someone (very kindly) stuck up on here. 

• Thanks 1