Cheap Tickets / Seatfiller links Thread

gfa

Decided to make a thread for this as I have missed these a few times, here's some current ones:

£15 diana ross longleat this friday - https://centraltickets.co.uk/event/UTl3SlppaEV2QUVWUlZ6bUhrbDZndz09

Lots of lytham festival (no Strokes) on all seat filler sites

£3 admin fee ed sheeran seats for this thursday - https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/ed-sheeran-x-tour-london-30-06-2022/event/37005B3185CE1E39?did=edoffer

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

24 minutes ago, gfa said:

Decided to make a thread for this as I have missed these a few times, here's some current ones:

£15 diana ross longleat this friday - https://centraltickets.co.uk/event/UTl3SlppaEV2QUVWUlZ6bUhrbDZndz09

£3 admin fee ed sheeran seats for this thursday - https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/ed-sheeran-x-tour-london-30-06-2022/event/37005B3185CE1E39?did=edoffer

I didn’t know Ticketmaster did this. Do they have it on a separate section on the site or do you have to look though every tour to see if there is some going with £0 as the price?

35 minutes ago, rivalschools.price said:

I didn’t know Ticketmaster did this. Do they have it on a separate section on the site or do you have to look though every tour to see if there is some going with £0 as the price?

Someone sent me this, honestly no idea. Probably sent to a wembley local or something and then shared / found. no clue

5 minutes ago, maelzoid said:

Had no idea this was a thing.

Hoping for some cheap options for GNR this Friday.🤞The latest tiktok slagging of them could play right into my hands.

Make sure to sign up for central tickets and showfilmfirst 🙂 people post these in spare gig tickets and tours/announcements threads a lot but they usually get lost.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, K2SO said:

Anyone heard anything about cheap All Points East tickets? In 2019 they were giving tickets away, and by all accounts it's not selling very well this year, so I'm expecting the same.

Nothing yet but certainly expecting it. Usually a DICE competition that everyone wins but its AXS this year selling the tickets it seems.

On 6/28/2022 at 11:14 PM, gfa said:

How do you find out about the see tickets ones? I know a view mates who got texts for the Stones at Anfield with a specific link. 

any other way to get these or is it just luck of the draw x

1 hour ago, robbie1983 said:

How do you find out about the see tickets ones? I know a view mates who got texts for the Stones at Anfield with a specific link. 

any other way to get these or is it just luck of the draw x

No idea for seetickets sorry, didn’t even know ticketmaster did them till i heard about this ed one.

Is there any way to predict if an event will have seatfiller tickets offered?

I’d really like to see Kings of Leon in Manchester again next week, but £55+ is a bit steep in the middle of festival season - it would suck to buy a ticket today (there are many still available), only for a free ticket to become available tomorrow…

1 hour ago, Vidsidasta said:

I’d really like to see Kings of Leon in Manchester again next week, but £55+ is a bit steep in the middle of festival season - it would suck to buy a ticket today (there are many still available), only for a free ticket to become available tomorrow…

If it's selling badly, I'd hold out. Worst case you might get one on the chesp from Twickets.

1 hour ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Also holding out for this! Never seems to sell out.

Yeah they just opened the gates for Christine and the Queens the other year

5 hours ago, Vidsidasta said:

See how far under retail twickets tickets are would be your best bet. Some shows they just won't even consider it though, i'd wait until the day of and check twickets to be honest to scoop up a cheap ticket - and then keep tabs here. If i see anything i'll be sure to inbox you and post here 🙂 . twitter can be good for last minute tickets too

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Alvoram said:

gone... I guess... Event won't show in dropdown list

still works for me, might be account specific. if you want them just PM me and i'll book for you (to anyone else too!)

Just now, gfa said:

still works for me, might be account specific. if you want them just PM me and i'll book for you (to anyone else too!)

Thanks I was checking the times... At work 12-5 and a 2 hour drive away, so looks like we would be too late.

Thanks again though, really kind of you to offer. 🙂 

(As a side note, apparently I need to stop booking gigs, and my "we'll be dead in 40 years" come back is wearing thin too!!! Have booked a few already. and attended Rammstein, to beat the blues since coming home on Monday)