Wristband, Car Park Sticker

Aragorn

1 minute ago, Dreamingofsunnydays said:

More to the point….how do we get the windscreen ticket off!?

Seriously though, stayed in a hotel in Bristol last night and most had the wristbands on!

We used to use nail varnish remover and a paint scraper... 

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, JohnEW said:

If anyone was daft enough to stick their car park sticker on the windscreen you'll be seeing them around for weeks, judging by the time it took me to get the 2005 one off - I haven't stuck it since.

I like having the sticker on my windscreen for a while, right in the top left corner so it doesn't interfere with anything.

Saw a few cars where it had been stuck right in the middle of the screen though, which does seem a bit daft. Literally right in the middle 🤔

54 minutes ago, JohnEW said:

If anyone was daft enough to stick their car park sticker on the windscreen you'll be seeing them around for weeks, judging by the time it took me to get the 2005 one off - I haven't stuck it since.

i like to leave mine on, i have a very generic car and it makes it easier to find in the supermarket car parks, also like it when you pass another car with their sticker still in the window

Oddly enough someone with a Glastonbury car park sticker was right behind me for the very last bit of my drive home - literally along country lanes in Cheshire to within half a mile of home. Made me smile. 🙂

If anyone on here drives a blue Fiesta and was heading back to Macclesfield on Monday, hello! 👋

Still got my Worthy Pastures sticker on from last year.

I trim my wristband back and I cut my wristband off when I get a ticket for the next one. Been going since 2010 and it hasn't failed. Yeah I know the filth aspect involved but its lucky.

2 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Apologies @guypjfreak I asked my friend to attach it with cling film … he forgot and said he’d attatched it lightly … stuck fast I’m afraid 

I thought I'd read on here somewhere before that guypjfreak wanted a car sticker so glad I've seen this 

I have an unused one still with backing on, few creases free to guy if wanted 

I put my wristband on my keys as a keyring, but only the most recent - the relegated one gets stitched to my Glastonbury hat by my Mam, who finally has an update to undertake for the first time in bloody years 🤣

I think they're water soluble as I've always just used a wet sponge to get the car park stickers off.  Peel off what you can, stick a towel over your dash to soak up any drips and wipe off the rest with the wet sponge.  Takes me a few minutes but I've never had to put much effort into it.