Clashfinder post mortem

moogster

Thursday: Jesse Malin
Friday: The Libertines, Blossoms, Inhaler, Girl In Red, Sigrid, Sam Fender, Foals
Saturday: Go_A, Holly Humberstone, AJ Tracey, HAIM, Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds, Paul McCartney
Sunday: Sea Girls, Declan McKenna, Elbow, Lorde, Pet Shop Boys

Just now, Quark said:

Really good, I left after 30 mins to meet my group for Macca, but would have loved to stay for the whole thing. Just her and a laptop, but owned the stage. Really strong voice live. Hippy Elite in particular sounded great.

Next time she tours fingers crossed I'll catch her. Every time she has been to Manchester so far it's been a date I couldn't do. 

THU Tom Walker & Jonathan Pie

FRI The Libertines, Ziggy Marley, Lewis McLaughlin, Crowded House, Supergrass, Phoebe Bridgers, Paul Heaton & Jacqui Abbott and Reef

SAT Katy J Pearson, Gabriels, Metronomy, Paolo Nutini and Paul McCartney

SUN Sea Girls, Lianne La Havas, Diana Ross, Elbow, Lorde and Pet Shop Boys

Thursday:
Thrill Collins / New York Brass Band / Random stuff around SEC

Friday:
Libertines / Hobo Jones / Rufus Wainwright / Crowded House / TLC (ish) / Oh My God ITC / Random Greenfields stuff 

Saturday:
Brass Against / Sampa The Great / Baskery / Noel G / Macca

Sunday:
Kojey Radical / Ferris & Sylvester / Nightmares on Wax / Fisherman Friends / Bootleg Beatles / Yola / Kendrik

…and various bits of bands in The Bimble Inn, Toad Hall, Greenpeace, Small world, Lizard stage and comedy in the Cabaret in between.

2 hours ago, gigpusher said:

How was Billy Nomates? Really wanted to see her but ended up unfortunately seeing the end of Noel Gallagher to try and get a good spot for Macca and find our friends. You really forget the logistics that you have to do when you are poring over clashfinder at home 😄 

I too was knackered by Friday night. Had to factor in some more relaxed sitting down acts on Saturday and Sunday to make it to the end 😄 

I thought she was great when she came on with Sleaford Mods, one of the highlights. 

As when Cleo Sol came on with Little Simz, some great guest spots. 

THURSDAY

Tom Ravenscroft - Babylon Uprising

KH - BBC Music Introducing

Hercules & Love Affair (Redux) - iicon

Roger Sanchez - Greenpeace

Sama Abdulhadi - Greenpeace

FRIDAY

Wet Leg - The Park Stage

Confidence Man - The Park Stage

Dry Cleaning - The Park Stage

Arlo Parks - The Park Stage

Khruangbin - The Park Stage

Four Tet - The Park Stage

Midland - iicon

Overmono (Live) - iicon

SATURDAY

Gabriels - The Park Stage

Sampa the Great - The Park Stage

Haim - Pyramid Stage

Leon Bridges - West Holts Stage

Fleetmac Wood - Greenpeace

Self Esteem - Greenpeace

Paul McCartney - Pyramid Stage

Roisin Murphy - West Holts Stage

English Disco Lovers - Glade

Richard Fearless - Glade

Partok - Genosys Sound System

Back To Mine Takeover Feat Crazy P, Sean Brosnan & Special Guests - Platform 23

Only Jewls B2B Drifty - Platform 23

SUNDAY

Nightmares On Wax - West Holts Stage

Diana Ross - Pyramid Stage

Jack White - The Park Stage

Little Dragon - John Peel Stage

Kendrick Lamar - Pyramid Stage

Haai - San Remo

Hospitality Showcase: Spy B2B Grafix B2B Unglued Feat Carasel MC & Solah - Arcadia

Edited by teejdee
Formatting

WED - Mik Artistik (CN bandstand)

THU - Oh My God ITC (DJ set) (Greenpeace), Pigs x7, Mik Artistik (Rocket Lounge)

FRI - Ziggy Marley, Rufus Wainwright, Crowded House, Oh My God ITC (Avalon), Undertones, Paul Heaton & Jackie Abbott, Gong

also saw a bit of Libertines and Supergrass.

SAT - Chris Difford, Tony Christie, John Cooper Clarke, Ward Thomas, Lamb, Macca (2nd half), Cable St. Collective (Small World)

also saw a bit of Skunk Anansie and Black Midi

SUN - George Ezra, Diana Ross, Kacey Musgraves, Jarv Is, Pet Shop Boys.

also saw a bit of Sea Girls.

Pretty happy with my choices, though would have ditched Diana Ross for PP Arnold and Kate Rusby if I'd known she was to be pretty poor),  intended to go to Wet Leg rather than Rufus but couldn't face the walk up to the Park and back for a short set, plus I knew it would be very busy (turned out it was even worse than I expected so I'm glad I skipped it).

Edited by gizmoman
spell

45 minutes ago, teejdee said:FRIDAY

FRIDAY:

Wet Leg - The Park Stage

Confidence Man - The Park Stage

Dry Cleaning - The Park Stage

Arlo Parks - The Park Stage

Khruangbin - The Park Stage

Four Tet - The Park Stage

Wow, The Park really delivered for you on Friday!

Thurs

Piri and Tommy - loved the Lonely Hearts Club stage and this was a good Thursday choice as they're getting a lot of radio play right now.
Smooth Sailors (90s/2000s dance covers in Bread and Roses around midnight - stumbled across as we were walking past and it was so much fun)

Fri

Libertines
Blossoms
Wolf Alice
Sigrid
Sam fender
Alfie Templeman (last 4 songs)
Foals (all but last 3)
Billie Eilish (first two and last two)

Sat
Holly Humberstone
Beabadoobee
Haim
Noel
Paul Mccartney

Sun

Diana Ross
Elbow
Lorde
Charli xcx
Rudimental Soundsystem

Happy with all my clash choices - seeing Phoebe Bridgers and Supergrass later this month anyway and they were my main two clashes. Wanted to see Olivia Rodrigo but can't have regrets, had a great singalong with one of my best friends to Noel (who he'd never seen before) and really enjoyed Haim in the sun. 

Edited by efcfanwirral

Thurs: Power ballad yoga, Deptford northern soul, Mel C, Leikkido, Elvana, Old Dirty Brasstards, Hercules & Love affair, Uncommon Records takeover, Kleu B2B Phibes, Cal Jader, Ghetto Kumbe

Fri: Wet Leg, Confidence Man, Supergrass, Sigrid, Idles, St Etienne, Bonobo, Paul Heaton & Jacqui Abbot, Bonobo (DJ), Groove Armada (DJ)

Sat: Junior Jungle, Skunk Anansie, Self Esteem, Metronomy, Haim, Noel Gallagher, Caribou, Paul McCartney, Four Tet, Calvin Harris, Camelphat/PatrickTopping, The Egg, Special Request takeover

Sun: Warmduscher, Diana Ross, Amyl and the Sniffers, Jack White, Years & Years, PSB, Prospa, Rudimental, Elvana

No wonder I was a bit tired on Monday.

Friday

Libertines - Ziggy - Rufus Wainwright - All we are - Sinead O'Brien - Horsegirl - Yard Act - Phoebe Bridgers - St. Vincent - Krughabin (accidentally caught some Sugababes and Little Simz trying to get back to gate C)

Saturday

Kikagaku moyo - skunk anansie - self esteem - wh lung - Nilufer Yanya - porridge radio - big thief - avalanches - Mitski

Sunday

Sports Team - Lianne la Havas - Herbie Hancock - Amyl and the Sniffers (then left my earliest ever glasto finish)

Thursday

Michael Eavis Band

Bastille with Dirty Old Brasstards

Elvana

Ten Foot Wizard (Bimble)

Friday

English Teacher (JP)

Wet Leg

Confidence Man

Wolf Alice

IDLES

Bonobo

Foals

Saturday

Brass Against

AJ Tracey

Leon Bridges

Caribou

Paul McCartney 

Camelphat (Arcadia)

Sunday

Nightmares on Wax

Caroline Polachek (park)

Jack White

Lorde

Kendrick 

Kikagaku Moyo, the only "must see" I missed due to Impaired state of cognitive functioning.

Edited by BlackZeppelin