How many steps/ miles did u walk

waynewdk

I was wearing an apple watch so can give you an accurate distance reading as measured by gps too, and it's nowhere near as high as step counters would suggest (since you'll do a lot of steps standing still / dancing!) 

Step count 120,284

Distance 86.1 km 

Thursday was our weakest day, with less than half the steps of other days, due to camping out Williams Green from well before the tent opened so that we could get a spot to see Bastille, a much wanted first for us. If we hadn't camped out there we'd have been way over 130k steps. 

Gotta be honest, not really feeling that challenged, my other hobbies can easily lead to more steps than this over a similar time frame. And we live on the edge of a huge country park and reservoir that covers twice the area of the festival, which we regularly walk our dogs across. 

And yet somehow I'm still a fat f**k and most of you lot are all thin... A lot to be said for class A's I guess 🙈😂

Pleased that I know it's just a walk in the park now though, some of the comments beforehand had me worried that it might be a bit grueling. I imagine mud changes the picture a little, it certainly does around here, we walk shorter walks in the winter. But honestly, I think we found some of the rocks and large pieces of bark to be worse than than the deep mud we get around here... Correct footwear can deal with mud, what can you do to stop you rolling your ankle on lots of large obstructions unless you constantly stare at the ground? 

11 hours ago, JohnTheScientist said:

Ditto, a lot of dancing included though! My legs finally gave up at 2:30 sunday night as San Remo finished, didn't have the last trek to SE corner in me and called it a night night after chilling at the park for an hour

Screenshot_2022-06-27-15-37-21-56_d9aa206de00b4b7c29deeb8e9ccbd9e7.jpg

No guesses for when Amyl and the Sniffers were on! Way too much pogoing.

Screenshot_20220629-092113.png