How many steps/ miles did u walk

waynewdk

1 minute ago, gfa said:

104k wed-mon. How are people doing so many in shorter than me!

Did u always carry your phone, late at night we was just basically going from Acadia to Silver Hayes and back again, taking in all the different music, every time the Spider started pumping fire I was like a fly attracted to light

Just now, waynewdk said:

Did u always carry your phone, late at night we was just basically going from Acadia to Silver Hayes and back again, taking in all the different music, every time the Spider started pumping fire I was like a fly attracted to light

Yes i did, we didn’t do too much walking back and forth between like JP and Park, SH and SE etc. Late night i did each area once really

143km .. my feet are aching.. by Sunday I was trying to minimise walking as my leg muscles and feet were just ruined. I think I need to do more training before next year! Obviously lost my glasto fitness over lockdown 😂

I thought it was clever to save my battery by switching off Bluetooth so only recorded Tuesday 12,058

Wednesday 18,038! Gutted I don’t know how many I did over the weekend but it felt like a lot! Yes I realise using Bluetooth doesn’t actually use that much…what a mistake lol 

8 minutes ago, purplebridget said:

I thought it was clever to save my battery by switching off Bluetooth so only recorded Tuesday 12,058

Wednesday 18,038! Gutted I don’t know how many I did over the weekend but it felt like a lot! Yes I realise using Bluetooth doesn’t actually use that much…what a mistake lol 

Mine still records in flight mode

120,000 steps 54.1 miles, not bad as I buggered my knee on one of the massive bit of wood chip by the Other Stage on the first day. I-Beer-Profen got me though (did have to be a bit of a chair w*nker though)