Crowd Etiquette

Alvoram

Saw some people down the front of the other stage with chairs during Blossoms. I'm talking almost barrier.

Only dick head occurrence I saw was at Bicep when a group of about 10 people tried to push through next to us when it was clearly rammed and there was no way through. My gf had a go at the guy in front as he was like "just coming through" with a massive back pack on too. She said there's literally no room as another group had just come before them and still hadn't moved yet. He gave her the biggest death stare. Pisses me of to no end when people like us get there early, have a good spot then self entitled w*nkers think they can just barge you out the way and ruin your vibe.

• Upvote 1

When Diana Ross was on, I put my cider down for a minute to get something out my bag, turned to grab the cider and the kid behind me had put her ice cream in it - her dad apologised, i said it was fine, these things happen, was very funny. 

Edited by NickM45

23 minutes ago, NickM45 said:

When Diana Ross was on, I put my cider down for a minute to get something out my bag, turned to grab the cider and the kid behind me had put her ice cream in it - her dad apologised, i said it was fine, these things happen, was very funny. 

Cider float? Quality 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, moogster said:

It's been said about 10 times already but HOW can people keep their backpack on in a crowd. It's either in front, or if doable between your legs. We did keep ours on if there was space around (I always did a quick check behind me if doing that.

And YES that small cute backpack thing can be a pain as well. And YES if you put your bag down it will get dirty. That's why you don't take your Hermes with you.

Managed to keep my backpack on the floor between my legs throughout Noel and Macca whilst about ten rows from the front. Totally doable. If it's a moshpit type crowd don't take a bag or don't encroach.

6 hours ago, Alvoram said:

It's not the dirt that bothers me... When I no longer see people pissing on the ground in the middle of crowds then I'll start putting my belongings on the ground. 😉 Plus it becomes a trip hazard on the ground, so many times I saw people either step on or trip up over peoples belongings, including bags, on the ground. 

No problems wearing a backpack on my front though, just hadn't considered it, will keep that in mind next time 🙂 

Fair point. Girl in front of me at Macca had a piss on the floor with her mates surrounding her. This was before I'd put my bag down. Wish I'd remembered before I put it down.