One new good thing

stuartbert two hats

2 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

From the signposts the Glade Dome is the old Glade - and the new tent is The Glade.

The names seemed to be the wrong way round. Glade Dome is in a Glade, The Glade isn't anymore, but that massive tent did seem fairly globe-like (although not as globey as Glade Dome's stage, I'll grant you.

New area around BBC introducing was lovely, nice calm vibe whenever I was there, decent food, roomy and comfortable.

Despite the complaints elsewhere they've made paths wider, areas more spacious and it made traffic around the site easier, silver Hayes in particular was a huge improvement.

4 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

My god the sound at the Pet Shop Boys was fantastic.

When I caught the second half of Foals, I moved out of the front part as crowd was a bit dull. Ended up behind the visibility platform speaker and the sound was ace. As a group we all went there last night for PSB and the sound was absolutely insane. Audio completely mint and melt your face off loud. Didn't experience any sound issues this year across the board but the huge improvement on Other Stage was remarkable.

9 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

My god the sound at the Pet Shop Boys was fantastic.

Sadly, had to leave part way through as my kiddo was exhausted but I could hear the whole set from my tent by Gate A in Darble - every word crystal clear. Fantastic sound! Pyramid needs some help next. Was by the tree for Diana Ross and couldn't hear a thing when she was speaking.

18 minutes ago, Dave_c said:

The addition of repeaters at the Other stage was the best improvement made this year.

How did I not notice this! 😁 Was stood in front of one thinking that it sounded good but never twigged that they were new and we're not there previously!