Hands up if you caught Covid there?

e_p

Sore throat, woolly head and stuffy nose but tested negative yesterday and today.

Hoping as I had covid in January and April, I have some kind of immunity and it’s just a cold 🙈🤞

3 hours ago, Ozanne said:

It’s funny how a Covid thread brings the trolls. Best thing to do is try to ignore them, easier said than done I know!

Wish we could go back in time and tell us that 2 years ago before we wasted all that time engaging with that infamous covid thread!😂

I've been struck down. Had it for the 2nd time in December and was testing positive on LFD for ages after.

Anybody know if theres any data on whether there is a quicker recovery time with this variant? Wishful thinking I know.

31 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

Yeah!!! We made the news!!

yeah you see what fucking happens? and now wait for the media to sensationalise this....well done guys you may well have just helped ensure the live music scene in this country gets fucked once again, along with every other aspect of life.....not something to fucking joke about. 

• Downvote 1

49 minutes ago, Mr.Tease said:

Wish we could go back in time and tell us that 2 years ago before we wasted all that time engaging with that infamous covid thread!😂

Where else would I have posted polls showing Labour leads!? 😉

9 minutes ago, waterfalls21234 said:

yeah you see what fucking happens? and now wait for the media to sensationalise this....well done guys you may well have just helped ensure the live music scene in this country gets fucked once again, along with every other aspect of life.....not something to fucking joke about. 

I think you are shouting at the wrong fish  😜 

15 minutes ago, waterfalls21234 said:

Oh do shut up you complete muppet. There are zero covid restrictions and there won't be anymore going forward. The only one sensationalising it is you. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, steviewevie said:

Sky report is bullshit.  Just a lame attempt at manufacturing a headline.  Experts have not 'warned of a fifth wave'  (future tense).  The number of cases was already growing at least a week before Glastonbury and you did not have to be a mathematical genius to see what was going to happen.  The wave was already with us.  Hardly a revelation.  I saw the stats and decided to go.

7 hours ago, SleepyBob said:

Oh do shut up you complete muppet. There are zero covid restrictions and there won't be anymore going forward. The only one sensationalising it is you. 

You have an awful lot of faith in a government who have already proven before to jump at sensationslist modelling and media pressure....and now the media are calling this a `5th wave` and all that crap dont you think they may do again? 

Edited by waterfalls21234

• Neil locked this topic