Hands up if you caught Covid there?

e_p

1 minute ago, Barry Fish said:

It happens here - you get a fuck ton of abuse and soon as you give it back all the woke lefties rip into you on mass 😛 

Its fun though...  

I'm a leftie myself that's what I found funny about the guy assuming I'd call the scientists commies.....leftie doesn't mean stupid or lack of ability to see facts 

4 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

Yeah but nothing annoys a woke lefitie than calling them a woke leftie 😛   so its fun to do. it...  much better than swearing like steviethemanchild

I am actually more leftie than many would think - and a little woke 😄 just doesn't come across here 😛 

ok...have to ignore...especially as fishhead has jumped in with his usual bollocks. Bye.

Edited by steviewevie

7 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

yeah, but covid meant they had to divert already limited reources and cancel/postpone non urgent operations etc which made backlog even worse? I don't think it was as bad before the pandemic as it is now.

It's definitely worse now - but they were definitely already cancelling things (on the same day very often) long before covid started.  Backlog worse, services in a less fit state, staff morale worse, whatever way you want to look at it they're all worse.  It's very important not to lose sight of the fact that they were very bad already though, and could have coped a lot better if they hadn't been chronically underfunded for so long prior to the pandemic.

Very easy to say it's all covid's fault, but everything would not be rosy if covid had not come along.

4 minutes ago, p.pete said:

It's definitely worse now - but they were definitely already cancelling things (on the same day very often) long before covid started.  Backlog worse, services in a less fit state, staff morale worse, whatever way you want to look at it they're all worse.  It's very important not to lose sight of the fact that they were very bad already though, and could have coped a lot better if they hadn't been chronically underfunded for so long prior to the pandemic.

Very easy to say it's all covid's fault, but everything would not be rosy if covid had not come along.

Hit the nail on the head...covid is an easy get out clause for a lot of things. 

7 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

Yeah but nothing annoys a woke lefitie than calling them a woke leftie 😛   so its fun to do. it...  much better than swearing like steviethemanchild

I am actually more leftie than many would think - and a little woke 😄 just doesn't come across here 😛 

Did you go this year?

I'm baffled if you did as to how you could have become such a horrible person so quickly after the joy the festival brings? 

Truly baffled 

Does make me facepalm to see the amount of people moaning about the usual post festival issues tiredness, headache, bit of a cold etc and linking it to covid when 2019 or before they wouldn't have said a word. You've been likly partying for a week solid in very hot conditions, probably not getting much sleep or drinking as much water as you should and you wonder why you feel rough? 

As for testing why does noone seem aware that covid has a 10 day incubation period....even if you do have it there's nothing to say you didn't go to the fest already having it if you didn't test before? Something to think about? Chances are if you tested when you got home or even the day after the fest you likly had it for longer then you think as you don't get symptoms/have enough antibodies to test positive that quickly! 

8 minutes ago, waterfalls21234 said:

Another genius who can't debate can only insult 

Nobody wants your tedious debate, there was a whole thread for it. 

People just wanted to discuss the subject of the thread, but apparently you and Barry aren't getting enough attention so have to bore us all senseless. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

I really don't know how a thread literally just scoping for people who caught covid at the festival has descended in to mud flinging.

Any politics or covid related thread gets derailed by the same posters arguing.

It's so lame.

From what I can see, the only people not abusing others are the grown ups who can see COVID for what it is, a load of old crap. How you lefties believe this crap but totally disbelieve anyone in government is mental. The arseholes in charge have constantly lied to us, yet COVID, we must believe them. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

6 minutes ago, Zampa said:

From what I can see, the only people not abusing others are the grown ups who can see COVID for what it is, a load of old crap. How you lefties believe this crap but totally disbelieve anyone in government is mental. The arseholes in charge have constantly lied to us, yet COVID, we must believe them. 

What’s the thread tittle ? Can we stick to that please 

• Upvote 2