Hands up if you caught Covid there?

e_p

31 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

Yeah!!! We made the news!!

yeah you see what fucking happens? and now wait for the media to sensationalise this....well done guys you may well have just helped ensure the live music scene in this country gets fucked once again, along with every other aspect of life.....not something to fucking joke about. 

• Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, waterfalls21234 said:

yeah you see what fucking happens? and now wait for the media to sensationalise this....well done guys you may well have just helped ensure the live music scene in this country gets fucked once again, along with every other aspect of life.....not something to fucking joke about. 

Oh do shut up you complete muppet. There are zero covid restrictions and there won't be anymore going forward. The only one sensationalising it is you. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, steviewevie said:

Sky report is bullshit.  Just a lame attempt at manufacturing a headline.  Experts have not 'warned of a fifth wave'  (future tense).  The number of cases was already growing at least a week before Glastonbury and you did not have to be a mathematical genius to see what was going to happen.  The wave was already with us.  Hardly a revelation.  I saw the stats and decided to go.

7 hours ago, SleepyBob said:

Oh do shut up you complete muppet. There are zero covid restrictions and there won't be anymore going forward. The only one sensationalising it is you. 

You have an awful lot of faith in a government who have already proven before to jump at sensationslist modelling and media pressure....and now the media are calling this a `5th wave` and all that crap dont you think they may do again? 

Edited by waterfalls21234

Started feeling crap on the Monday evening. Slowly got worse.   Did a test on Tuesday - negative

Did a test on Wednesday - positive.    This will be my second time and feels just as bad as the first, which was right back at the beginning of the pandemic, over 2 years ago.   Met Fat Boy Slim while at Glasto, reckon he gave it to me. 

Not testing not going to test, not going to help perpetuate another mass panic and media sensationalising this (as they already are, thanks to all those testing for that) that will no doubt end in more restrictions, more freedoms lost and more livelihoods fucked including many in live music..

Have a word with yourselves, many of you have got nothing but cold symptoms it sounds if that so why couldn't you just leave it at that? why on earth would you become part of the covid testing process again?  

Edited by waterfalls21234
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 4

12 hours ago, Boomtowner said:

I feel fine but my wife tested positive this evening so I've done an LFT. First time it's ever had the two lines, managed to avoid it even when working on the COVID testing sites. Just a little tired like I am after most festivals. We're the first two out of our group of 24 to test positive!

I’ll be praying you over come this horrible bout of being “a little tired”. Must be awful for you. 

• Downvote 1

16 minutes ago, waterfalls21234 said:

Not testing not going to test, not going to help perpetuate another mass panic and media sensationalising this (as they already are, thanks to all those testing for that) that will no doubt end in more restrictions, more freedoms lost and more livelihoods fucked including many in live music..

Have a word with yourselves, many of you have got nothing but cold symptoms it sounds if that so why couldn't you just leave it at that? why on earth would you become part of the covid testing process again?  

My thoughts. Nearly every festival I've been to I've come home feeling like this, if not a LOT worse. Just this year it has a label instead of festival flu.

27 minutes ago, waterfalls21234 said:

"covid process".. 😂.. is that like caring whether you're spreading a highly contagious virus or not

11 minutes ago, waterfalls21234 said:

I stay over at my mum's house at some point every week to make sure she's OK.  She is very frail and clinically vulnerable.  Covid may not kill me, but it is still dangerous to her. 

Covid is is so transmissible because is spreads before symptoms appear.  So I am taking tests to help protect my mum.

Caring for people you love.  Empathy.  Not being a dick. 

Does that explain why some people might still be 'part of the covid testing process?'