Hands up if you caught Covid there?

e_p

5 minutes ago, clarkete said:

This is a thread where people say they do or don't have it, which is fine by most contributors. 

If you want a thread about whatever interests you then create one and fill your boots. 

It’s funny how a Covid thread brings the trolls. Best thing to do is try to ignore them, easier said than done I know!

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Wet leg and regrettes seem to have caught covid from Glastonbury 

I've a sore throat but tested negative. I'll test again in a couple of days if things get worse

I was up for going to Manchester to see Foals with Wet Leg but didn't arrange it. Probably would've annoyed me if I'd found out while on the train going up there tbh.

4 hours ago, Zampa said:

From what I can see, the only people not abusing others are the grown ups who can see COVID for what it is, a load of old crap. How you lefties believe this crap but totally disbelieve anyone in government is mental. The arseholes in charge have constantly lied to us, yet COVID, we must believe them. 

This is so true. Historically tories are despised by the majority here and at the festival. But when it’s comes to covid, all the nonsense that was spouted over the last couple of years is taken as gospel with every word clung onto. 

1 minute ago, Chicken Bob said:

This is so true. Historically tories are despised by the majority here and at the festival. But when it’s comes to covid, all the nonsense that was spouted over the last couple of years is taken as gospel with every word clung onto. 

you think labour would have done things differently?

3 minutes ago, Chicken Bob said:

Yes. They would’ve gone for harder, longer lockdowns, tougher restrictions and more nonsensical rules. Glad they weren’t in charge. 

errr...right. Ok. Thanks.

If only the libertarian ignore science who gives a fuck as long as we can party party were in charge.

56 minutes ago, Chrisp1986 said:

Joined the crowd today. I work for a pharmacy chain who are telling staff to go in even if positive.

That’s grim, I don’t like businesses that force staff to go in if they are positive. I hope you are ok. 

I feel fine but my wife tested positive this evening so I've done an LFT. First time it's ever had the two lines, managed to avoid it even when working on the COVID testing sites. Just a little tired like I am after most festivals. We're the first two out of our group of 24 to test positive!

3 hours ago, Ozanne said:

It’s funny how a Covid thread brings the trolls. Best thing to do is try to ignore them, easier said than done I know!

Wish we could go back in time and tell us that 2 years ago before we wasted all that time engaging with that infamous covid thread!😂