Hands up if you caught Covid there?

e_p

13 hours ago, deepkittycaz said:

I spoke to someone from Medical last night, who said both Norovirus and COVID were doing the rounds. Which may explain the stomach?

And yes, I got COVID at the festival. First time all pandemic!

God I feel crap today 😞

Me too !

Got stuck at Gate C Sunday morning for an hour trying to get in. Stewarding was appalling. Just a mad throng of a crush. It was hot & very uncomfortable. Then spent an hour watching Herbie Hancock and started to feel unwell. Went to Acoustic stage and just lay on the ground listening to Glenn Tilbrook (who was excellent BTW). Was burning up and convinced I had heatstroke / sunstroke. Felt really rough getting up early Monday to make an early dart.

Did a test when I got home - it's Positive.

First positive test for me. The red line came up just seconds after filling the tester.

Yep. Tested positive this morning, despite trying to avoid the worst of the scrums… That said, my wife got sick (at home) after I left, with what we assumed was that noro thing going around, and I felt lousy on and off from Friday onwards, so who knows?…

I’m the only one of my group of 7 to have it. First time too. Started to get a scratchy throat after Di. Put it down as too much singing and the dusty air. Negative yesterday but positive this morning.

I don’t really feel much worse than I normally do post festival tbh.

3 minutes ago, Alvoram said:

Nope... tested negative just now despite having a horrible sore throat and cough... Putting it down to singing too much and the huge temperature swings between day and night. 

Same here, feel rough but neggy test.

Just now, Alvoram said:

I'll probably do another test tomorrow just to be sure, but looks like we're in the clear / have something else that was floating around.

can take a few days to show .... by friday we will all know if we escaped it at Glastonbury or not 

17 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

can take a few days to show .... by friday we will all know if we escaped it at Glastonbury or not 

The milestone for me is more Thursday night as I need to know if I’m able to board my flight back to NZ 😳

It will be a miracle if I’m able to evade it after two long haul flights, touristing in mask-less London and Glasto! That will be a proper Neo dodging bullets in the Matrix like situation.