Hands up if you caught Covid there?

e_p

I had a sore throat from Friday onwards, which peaked yesterday evening coupled with a dodgy stomach. I also started having extreme shivers, so decided to head back home. Did a test, which said negative, so likely a mixture of heatstroke, dehydration, hangovers, singing. 

1 hour ago, R350 said:

Is that a problem? Thought it better to check before I got there that I wasn't going to infect anyone. Then had shivers and sore throat all day yesterday

Time to move on from covid. Time to give up the nonsense now. Let it go. There’s good lad 

• Downvote 7

1 hour ago, Matt87 said:

I had a sore throat from Friday onwards, which peaked yesterday evening coupled with a dodgy stomach. I also started having extreme shivers, so decided to head back home. Did a test, which said negative, so likely a mixture of heatstroke, dehydration, hangovers, singing. 

I spoke to someone from Medical last night, who said both Norovirus and COVID were doing the rounds. Which may explain the stomach?

And yes, I got COVID at the festival. First time all pandemic!

I felt rough (bad stomach) on Sunday and didn't go down until Elbow. Didn't drink until Pet Shop Boys. Blamed it on a 5am finish on Saturday night Sunday morning

Had a scratchy throat and a bit bunged up on way home so tested before i came back to my wife and am positive.. 

Almost a year to the day I had it last time.. 

Pain in the ass..

Speedy recovery to all

2 hours ago, mazola said:

I've come back from all of my 11 Glastonburys with a blocked nose and saw throat. The dust, the smoking and the shouting are to blame I think.

That’s what I thought-  that it was Glastonbury cough but had to test as I had a medical appointment tomorrow and it was +VE straightaway. 

Both me and the wife. Neither have had it before. Was starting to hope we had some kind of commercial immunity….

feel a bit shit, day one tho I think…

F37E2E22-F844-418D-8586-B56EC977F4A9.jpeg

Possibly. Felt like this long before covid existed though after festivals. Mixing with that many people, with that little sleep, and the naughtiness, and not to mention the dust. It's inevitable people are going to get run down.