Hands up if you caught Covid there?

e_p

You lot have got me doing one now to see... sore throat today but I think that was from singing too much at Macca and Jack White and is normal for me post festival.. will update shortly!

Edit: Negative

Edited by Ashl
Confirming Negative

12 minutes ago, prestonmike said:

I got a sore throat on Saturday then blocked/runny nose all day Sunday, did a covid test as soon as i got home and its negative, will test again in a couple of days if still feeling crap but hopefully i just picked up a cold and nothing more

likewise ... need to get the covid monkey off my back though now .... its been too much of a factor in my life still ... glastonbury will be a seminal moment in drawing a line under it hopefully for me 

35 minutes ago, prestonmike said:

I got a sore throat on Saturday then blocked/runny nose all day Sunday, did a covid test as soon as i got home and its negative, will test again in a couple of days if still feeling crap but hopefully i just picked up a cold and nothing more

Exactly the same as me but have no tests currently.

41 minutes ago, Chicken Bob said:

Testing without symptoms ?🙄

Is that a problem? Thought it better to check before I got there that I wasn't going to infect anyone. Then had shivers and sore throat all day yesterday

I had a twinge of sore throat before going - did a test which was negative, put it down to having seen my Mum who was full of also non-covid cold. Think the excitement and activity of the festival managed to stave it off, but after all of the singing and chatting and shouting and screaming the sore throat was ANGRY by yesterday afternoon. Today I woke up in my tent feeling absolutely rotten - if this were a work day, I wouldn't be going to work - put it that way.

Did a test once home and still negative. Think it is the same cold I'd staved off finally caught up with me once I was completely exhausted. So glad I have tomorrow off work to just veg - I am feeling very rough.

Although last night as I walked back to my tent, the sounds of the awful coughs coming from every direction did feel like an omen of this thread to come!