The POSITIVE Glasto 22 photo thread !

mrfunk

25 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

A mad hatter tea party … thanks to @squirrelarmy and @funkychick2007 for organising and @Sawdusty surfer for hosting on his amazing table in croissant Neuf 

FE13B10D-C61F-410C-BEE7-B8A8F1636C00.jpeg

1D9DF164-E72F-4B85-AF85-E74A940A1280.jpeg

B38823B0-854E-4D58-B3AF-7683941BB4C8.jpeg

43F4FD4F-6FCF-440D-8015-0A256751CA05.jpeg

Sorry I didn't make this peeps, was trying (repeatedly and unsuccessfully!) to meet up with my brother in law, finally managed it about 1am! Hope y'all had fun 

8 minutes ago, Quark said:

Sorry I didn't make this peeps, was trying (repeatedly and unsuccessfully!) to meet up with my brother in law, finally managed it about 1am! Hope y'all had fun 

Such is the way 🙂 was great … although I felt the repercussions later by managing to fall off a bench /podium forwards and then backwards within 10 mins and break my glasses … I blame the hat for overbalancing and not the drinks provided at the table or the rum I drank ( actually come to think of it that was your fault getting me back drinking rum again 😂

3 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

I was at that Mik gig. Best time I've seen him in a number of years.

I love a meandering Mik song. I'm convinced Johnny told him they should play another song after the 1st one went on for 20 minutes.