Top 3 Glasto 2022 performances - list yours...

The Other Steve

Really tough this year, definitely the most consistently good music run I've had at the festival. Just outstanding. In no particular order:

Nova Twins (Truth)

Pet Shop Boys

Skunk Anansie

Too many honourable mentions. There are about 10 more acts that could happily sit in my top three.

From my sofa:

1. Pet Shop Boys by some margin. WTWBs

2. Macca (watched twice already whereas saving the second watch of PSB to the weekend for party vibes)

3. Confidence Man

With a special mention for Crowded House as they have my ♥️. I love Neil Finn and his grandson screaming was hilarious 

Also from my sofa:

1. Khruangbin: Although that's to be expected because I'm a massive fan boy. Don't even really understand why I adore them so much.

2. Confidence Man: I'd never heard of them but they had me dancing around the living room. So fun.

3. Macca: I was expecting him to be a bit shit but he rocked a crazy long set.

Edited by Serenefishy

1. Four Tet (Park)

2. Bicep

3. Bonobo (West Holts)

Probably helps that they're also among my top 3 artists and I was lucky my shifts didn't clash with them.

Honourable mention to Self Esteem - didn't expect to enjoy her as much as I did.

Macca

Jesus and Mary Chain 

Supergrass 

With mentions for making me dance to Billy Nomates, Magic Numbers, Fontaines, Idles and now from my covid-ridden sofa, Roisin Murphy! 

On 6/29/2022 at 9:41 AM, Quark said:

Really tough this year, definitely the most consistently good music run I've had at the festival. Just outstanding. In no particular order:

Nova Twins (Truth)

Pet Shop Boys

Skunk Anansie

Too many honourable mentions. There are about 10 more acts that could happily sit in my top three.

2 of our group saw these... they loved them.

I was too busy sat on the hill giggling for 2 hours after taking some shrooms. I wish I'd seen something that night... but didn't