Top 3 Glasto 2022 performances - list yours...

The Other Steve

1. Celeste - not a huge fan before going but GF was. Her voice was incredible and the silence from the crowd during her last song was reverential to point of religious - proper wow moment - the, albeit relatively small West Holts crowd just stood listening in awe.

2. Wolf Alice - just a great set from start to finish from a potential future headliner.

3. Showhawk Duo - Thursday on the bandstand - that emotional moment that I’m sure many had of feeling like we were all the way back. The crowd was massive - they sang every word and the guys on stage were pretty emotional about the whole thing too. Thursday perfection. 

Macca

Pheebz

Confidence Man

Putting Pheebz second is brutal but when the greatest song writer of all time lays waste to the Pyramid stage for three hours, no one can compete.

Also, maybe a point for a separate thread, but for me the crowd was largely a big disappointment this year. So many of the acts I was stoked for really suffered from disinterested crowds, especially on the Pyramid. Not quite sure what was going on, but we were stood pretty far forward for Haim, Billie and Wolf Alice and the crowd just couldn’t give a shit. They’ve all played the festival before to great crowds and their performances were ace, but it fell totally flat. Maybe I had bad luck all weekend, but it was a bit of a bummer honestly!

1. Confidence Man - by some distance imo and from what I can see they had the most engaged crowd of the weekend. Credit to them as well, as there is 0 filler with songs - they just keep rolling from tune to tune. 

2. Kendrick

3. Foals

Edited by MrBarry465

1. Sugababes

2. Pet Shop Boys

3. Self Esteem

Didn't see a bad set all weekend. Honourable mentions to Confidence Man, Avalanches, Jamie T, Joy Crookes, Herbie Hancock who were all next level class as well. A vintage year for me.