What Celeb’s have you met at Glasto 2022

John the Moth

We had a beer with Bez in the unfairground crew bar on the Tuesday night.

Sunday night I had to leave PSB early to get to my night shift and I bumped in to Emily Eavis as she was walking from the Glade to the Other with a friend. We had a chat for a few minutes about the festival, I thanked her for putting on such an awesome show and she thanked me for looking after the King's Meadow. Made my night 🙂 

• Like 1

I was convinced Laura Whitmore was up at the sign on Thursday only to talk myself out of it thinking she can't be there because she's doing Love Island, then yesterday I saw an article saying she was at the festival.

Saw the whole of blossoms at left field after Brooke Combes set , Charlie salt (bassist) also plays in a band with her. Walked up to khruangbin with Jamie webster after his set on left field he was as buzzing as I was we got a picture together. Saw Sam fender with a long black wig on we had a chat but he wouldn’t allow pictures as it would blow his cover this was on the walk between left field and the pyramid. All of them congratulated me and the mrs on getting engaged 

7A8E252D-A41C-432C-9AFA-5F09F9F63D85.jpeg

Met Ewan McVicar in Maceo’s outside the back of the lorry dance floor. Chatted for a while before I realised who he was. Both a tad worse for wear. At this point I’d done a shift and gone straight out and was still up next morning. Asked him if he minded a pic and he said ‘I don’t give a fuck lad’ 😂

75539663-5237-40B1-BE43-C80D55FD7CA9.jpeg

Edited by stuie

34 minutes ago, Padgey said:

I was convinced Laura Whitmore was up at the sign on Thursday only to talk myself out of it thinking she can't be there because she's doing Love Island, then yesterday I saw an article saying she was at the festival.

She was definitely there as my gf spotted her. I had no idea who she was 😂

Only ones I saw was Ellie and Joel from Wolf Alice up by the park.

Edited by D-Low

Stood on the barrier next to the boom camera and VIP platform on pyramid and saw a very chilly Jo Wiley before her “ introduction to Paul” on Sat night ( she was wrapped in a fleecy coat before standing in front of camera) also on the platform was Olivia Rodrigo and a load of other people who I recognised but couldn’t put a name to. They had to all stay there throughout the whole of Paul McCartney or risk trying to get out via the main crowd 😂 Also John Bishop was there watching Elbow on Sunday.

saw Four Tet on the thursday on the way to his KH set near the Other toilets, didn't say hello was pretty star struck - never really seen a celeb i actually care about before. he seemed in a rush anyway to be honest