What Celeb’s have you met at Glasto 2022

John the Moth

My mates wife and her son got a photo with Celeste, randomly walking along the railway track. She looked amazing despite the heat and dust.

I bumped into Mik Artistik, almost literally. I was in his way with Mini Moth’s trolley while he was cycling his gear (in a bike trailer) to the bandstand. Found ourselves travelling side by side for a while and had a bit of a natter.  What a thoroughly nice bloke.

I met Mike Barson out of Madness and watched a bit of Nick Cave with him, danced with Keith Allen during a Blockheads set in the Rabbit Hole, saw a few celebs about one was Tom Chaplin struggling with a push chair in the mud but he was going in total wrong direction to me or I would of offered help. Another one was one of the lads out of Dick & Dom at the other stage, I spent the whole set (can't remember who it was playing" trying not to shout "Bogie" as I imagined a situation like Victor Meldrew in Farther Ted.