lost phone

Nimrod

My friend lost her phone yesterday before the Billie Eilish show. It was offline until today, went back online, we left tons of messages, didn't have much battery and now the last known location is literally at the long drops. Let's all pray together it wasn't found by the worst person in the world, that this is just a coincidence, the battery died and he's on the way to hand it to the lost and found

12 minutes ago, Nimrod said:

My friend lost her phone yesterday before the Billie Eilish show. It was offline until today, went back online, we left tons of messages, didn't have much battery and now the last known location is literally at the long drops. Let's all pray together it wasn't found by the worst person in the world, that this is just a coincidence, the battery died and he's on the way to hand it to the lost and found

Keeping things crossed for your friend to get a result on this one. I've seen (as in with my own eyes) two people hand in a wallet at Glastonbury, which was absolutely wedged full of cash. They had even called the wallet owners dad (his number was in the wallet) to get his dad to ring his son and tell him exactly where they were handing it in - which wasn't the Lost Property but a particular Lock Up tent that I was retrieving 'something' from.