TLC Cancelled?

Suprefan

This is the worst crowd I've ever been in at Glastonbury, lots of people looking very uneasy trying to get out of West holts

So many people with children being shepherded out by groups of bystanders helping shield them.

Crowd management this year is a complete disaster and won't be surprised at all if there are injuries in this TLC crowd

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BBC7BBCHEAVEN said:

Crowd management this year is a complete disaster and won't be surprised at all if there are injuries in this TLC crowd

I agree. I was trying to get to Confidence Man after Wet Leg and it was absolute carnage. In terms of crowd control, it almost feels like they've forgotten how to run the festival. Getting in was a clusterfuck, William's Green last night was awful, The Park for Wet Leg was grim and now this TLC thing.

Sorry, phone finally working. So obviously false alarm but it was a madhouse. The fest obviously doesnt care about crowd control or else the areas would be bigger or they sell less tickets. Meanwhile Robert Plant is maybe 40% full of the Pyramid and Im sure Phoebe, Arlo  and Idles have everyone else.

1 minute ago, Glasto7 said:

Yeah it definitely feels like they’ve oversold this year. Everywhere has been uncomfortably busy. Even on Thursday. That, or just terrible scheduling. First festival out of 8, where I’m feeling a bit uneasy

Does it really? Where? The WG bit has been a shitshow for a while, but elsewhere, it’s really not that bad. 

4 minutes ago, Glasto7 said:

Yeah it definitely feels like they’ve oversold this year. Everywhere has been uncomfortably busy. Even on Thursday. That, or just terrible scheduling. First festival out of 8, where I’m feeling a bit uneasy

Nah, there have been some pinch points, it's fine. Judge at the end of the day.

5 minutes ago, Matt87 said:

Wet Leg was uncomfortable from a crowd perspective and I just tried to get to Avalon to meet my missus who’s watching Sugababes and been told they’ve closed the field! 

You could just try and walk round round

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, stereodista said:

Does it really? Where? The WG bit has been a shitshow for a while, but elsewhere, it’s really not that bad. 

Its bad at Avalon. They closed the field off for Sugababes and I had to break through security to be able to be outside the tent. 

It seriously feels much more full overall. I mean how they hell does Sasha havw the Glade rammed just cause its Thursday. Not normally the case. Glade and the dome were empty this afternoon, so.