Crazyfool

Skelts

20 hours ago, Voucher Boy said:

Oh it’s not that. It’s just I can’t read a forum message without him commenting and he’s ruined the efestival vibe. I didn’t want the same to happen at Glastonbury.  

a hat is not a not a personality 

What a w*nky post. 

Goodbye! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/24/2022 at 6:15 PM, Voucher Boy said:

Oh it’s not that. It’s just I can’t read a forum message without him commenting and he’s ruined the efestival vibe. I didn’t want the same to happen at Glastonbury.  

a hat is not a not a personality 

If you mean that your a class A c.unt

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 7/2/2022 at 12:51 PM, Voucher Boy said:

We were lucky to only see him once. 

Please remember that we may all have silly nicknames or avatars but every person you address is just that a person with feelings. There really is no need to be so mean. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7

6 hours ago, gigpusher said:

Please remember that we may all have silly nicknames or avatars but every person you address is just that a person with feelings. There really is no need to be so mean. 

This is true but at least he didn't call anyone a c**t or a w*nker which some of the replies to his post did, it's a shame he hasn't explained himself, it was a bizarre comment to make about someone who is generally pretty sound, there are plenty of posters on here you could take a dislike to, it's hard to see why he doesn't like CF.

44 minutes ago, gizmoman said:

This is true but at least he didn't call anyone a c**t or a w*nker which some of the replies to his post did, it's a shame he hasn't explained himself, it was a bizarre comment to make about someone who is generally pretty sound, there are plenty of posters on here you could take a dislike to, it's hard to see why he doesn't like CF.

You can't reason with the unreasonable, the feedback is rightly loud and clear. If this was said in person (which most people don't have the balls or opportunity to) they would have learnt fast. Or not.

Age and maturity has to be considered. But if it's over 30 and c**ty, their meaning is none of anyones business

19 minutes ago, BumJuice said:

You can't reason with the unreasonable, the feedback is rightly loud and clear. If this was said in person (which most people don't have the balls or opportunity to) they would have learnt fast. Or not.

Age and maturity has to be considered. But if it's over 30 and c**ty, their meaning is none of anyones business

I wasn't defending him but I'm curious as to what he thinks Crazyfool has done to "ruin the efestivals vibe", there has to be some basis to his dislike, it's just hard to see what it could be.

5 minutes ago, gizmoman said:

I wasn't defending him but I'm curious as to what he thinks Crazyfool has done to "ruin the efestivals vibe", there has to be some basis to his dislike, it's just hard to see what it could be.

Crazyfool turned him down?

9 minutes ago, gizmoman said:

I haven’t the foggiest … but think it might be a decent time to lock the topic … @Neil my dms are open if said person wishes to discuss this further ( they won’t ) because there is nothing that I’ve ever done that can be considered an issue … maybe a few too many posts during the hardest days of covid while shut away in my flat for 6 months … who knows tbh ? 

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

maybe a few too many posts during the hardest days of covid while shut away in my flat for 6 months … who knows tbh ? 

Impossible. 
You be you. Lotta love for you here. Including from me, and despite a couple of near misses, we’ve never met!

5 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I haven’t the foggiest … but think it might be a decent time to lock the topic … @Neil my dms are open if said person wishes to discuss this further ( they won’t ) because there is nothing that I’ve ever done that can be considered an issue … maybe a few too many posts during the hardest days of covid while shut away in my flat for 6 months … who knows tbh ? 

good suggestion, locked.