Crazyfool

Skelts

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/2/2022 at 5:38 PM, NorthernSoul52 said:

I think it's more that overexposure can cause temporary blindness from sheer awesomeness, to paraphrase Kung Fu Panda.

I wouldn't know, I wasn't there.

Oh it’s not that. It’s just I can’t read a forum message without him commenting and he’s ruined the efestival vibe. I didn’t want the same to happen at Glastonbury.  

a hat is not a not a personality 

• Downvote 1

35 minutes ago, Voucher Boy said:

Oh it’s not that. It’s just I can’t read a forum message without him commenting and he’s ruined the efestival vibe. I didn’t want the same to happen at Glastonbury.  

44 posts in 11 years. To be fair, and I don't want to start a fight in an empty room, if the forum relied on such frequency of input from "personalities" such as you're good self, it would have died years ago.

I may not be into all the content but thank goodness it happens the way it does.

And try to smile hey?

Edited by Jay Pee
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 10

1 hour ago, Voucher Boy said:

I've met him in real life, he's a lovely bloke and always has a smile to cheer you up, so it makes me happy to see him on telly.

Back in your bin, Oscar

x

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Voucher Boy said:

What I had attempted to say in the post above was that there would be a school of thought that would argue that a double negative (as your post above) would technically result in a positive. ie. that you were actually saying that CF1 has a personality. However, even the most acquiescent would have trouble granting you that one. I would argue, vehemently, that that cannot be true. Not out of allegiance to CF1, but because he 'evidently' has a personality. It may not be to 'your' liking, or in anyway compatible with the majority of the parts which make up you. 

Who made you the judge, jury, and executioner of what constitutes a 'personality'? Of course, you already know the answer to that one, don't you? I mean, you do, don't you? Please don't tell me (and everyone reading this thread) that you are so mentally retarded that that you don't. Of course, please do not be persuaded by any perceived (by you) guidance from me in that area. 

So, to conclude - you 'saw' him at the Glastonbury festival, wearing his infamous hat, and deduced that he had no personality? You made that assumption, one would suspect, on the basis that you only 'saw' him i.e. you don't mention that you talked to him. Did you? Let's face it the answer is probably going to be a 'no' isn't it? 

If your answer is a 'no', you do realise that your prejudice is apparent to all?

NOTE - If one was to put a hat on a person who you rated the most highly as having a personality, would they then be rendered as having no personality? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

14 hours ago, Voucher Boy said:

I know CF. 

A good egg and trust me, he absolutely does not need a hat to to replace a personality. 

I used to perform in T&C and some of the most interesting people I know have various alter egos which emerge at the festival. 

I think your post says more about your personality rather than your wrong assumption about CF lacking one. 

Edited by Sawdusty surfer
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3