Crazyfool

Skelts

1 minute ago, joeltg said:

You've made it everywhere this year Crazy, well in mate. 

Just seen you on the Pet shop boys set 👍

Slightly overwhelmed tbh …. Hoping in some way it might lead to a career change … fingers crossed for some ideas …. Beeb said they might give me a call about a radio interview and said I was doing the best thing when I talked about a job change . Thanks 

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Slightly overwhelmed tbh …. Hoping in some way it might lead to a career change … fingers crossed for some ideas …. Beeb said they might give me a call about a radio interview and said I was doing the best thing when I talked about a job change . Thanks 

Saw you on the local news from our Bristol Premier Inn last night. I gave you exactly the same cheer as when you popped up on the JP screens on Friday.

Probably due to a bit of sleep deprivation, I was surprised the Beeb didn’t caption your name as CRAZYFOOL though. Seems those BBC jerks just can’t get anything right.

Side note - The BBC SW anchorman seemed like a nice guy - so much better than the utter dickwad we get here on Look North.

7 minutes ago, Padgey said:

Chatted with @crazyfool1 at the meet on Wednesday and walked passed you over at the John Peel area on Saturday when Self Esteem was on, was just a quick hello but you were probably thinking who the fuck was that!

Yeah apologies by the end of the weekend my facial recognition software was beginning to fail me 

4 minutes ago, Ortiz34 said:

Saw Mr Crazyfool enjoying his lunch in the Deluxe Diner On Thursday. Too shy to introduce myself but expect he was picking up the tab for all his ticket helpers on his table.

was just me and my best mate enjoying my birthday lunch .....