BBC Coverage 2022

Cooter

Watched a bit of primal scream on iPlayer last night, the sound mixing seems terrible compared to what we saw in the tent, vocals seem to be too high in the mix, especially the backing singers. Sounded great in the tent but shit at home.

I don't have and don't want a TV license.

If there was an option to pay a fee for access to the Glastonbury content alone, or even get a license for one month without committing to a whole year (like every other streaming service does), I'd be all over it. Come on BBC, get with the times.

On 6/27/2022 at 4:39 PM, deepkittycaz said:

Personally, I ended up spending Sunday night at the Cabaret tent, and thoroughly enjoyed myself.

It was a combination of having wrecked my back on Friday meaning standing for longer than an hour is very painful currently, and the fact I'd already seen the PSB tour last month.

Jamali Maddix and Mawaan Rizwan were brilliant on Sunday night.

6 hours ago, dicka said:

Not bad. Wonder how much traffic was via vpn that they didnt detect or if that can even count. Lots of twitch streams for Kendrick on Sunday I know that for sure.

Edited by Suprefan

3 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Enjoyed the Bill set more on TV than I did in the field at the time. So much of depends on her charisma which got a bit lost in the vastness of the space.

Nah the sound from the pyramid was spot on that night and the vibe in the pit was mega. I was more worried about whether the vibe would come across on TV. Glad it did.

Where I was everyone was screaming and bouncing. She did a great job.

On 6/28/2022 at 5:00 PM, maelzoid said:

I don't have and don't want a TV license.

If there was an option to pay a fee for access to the Glastonbury content alone, or even get a license for one month without committing to a whole year (like every other streaming service does), I'd be all over it. Come on BBC, get with the times.

You can get a refund on an unused portion of the license so you could (if you could be bothered), pay for a years license, view for a month and then request 11 months refund, that way you could legally watch all the content.

1 hour ago, AlexOvd said:

Is there any way or site to download the videos? It would be very nice for the ones we are out of the UK 😁

Yes, a couple of options at least, "get_iplayer" still works I believe, I've used "TVdownloader 1.19 this time, works well, you need the iplayer link to get these to work.

The links are in the iplayer thread - YT-DLP works too but for some reason I can only get it to download 720P max...

get_iplayer maxes out at 1080P - it doesn't support UHD downloads so once the UHD stuff is up I need a solution for the 6 or so sets I want in better resolutions (have plenty of disk space as I have a 40Tb NAS as my media center).

Having said that 92 sets @ 1080P takes almost 400Gb of disk space (excluding highlight shows or individual songs).