BBC Coverage 2022

Cooter

Pet Shop Boys showing everyone exactly how you do a festival set as an established act; don't assume anyone knows you're deep cuts/new music just play the hits and have fun doing it. Knew they'd be good but that was insane. 

I'm not into hip hop that much but will check Kendrick Lamaar out another night. 

Edited by willgooneday

Just now, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Yes this thread has been a godsend this weekend. Peace and love to you all and hope we all get tickets in October. X

2 minutes ago, crocodiles said:

Thanks to all for the chat got me through not being there this year .

Take care 

Agreed, thanks for all the contributions and interaction, it’s been great watching live stuff alongside others, it’s felt like a proper community x

27 minutes ago, Messy said:

The party's everywhere. All 4 big stage headliners absolutely smashing it by the sounds of it.

Sums it up perfectly. Not liking the act on the Pyramid? Terrible clashes? Who cares - as long as you like what you’re watching, I’m sure others will do too

32 minutes ago, willgooneday said:

Pet Shop Boys showing everyone exactly how you do a festival set as an established act; don't assume anyone knows you're deep cuts/new music just play the hits and have fun doing it. Knew they'd be good but that was insane. 

I'm not into hip hop that much but will check Kendrick Lamaar out another night. 

Watching PSB now. Fucking awesome.

Do watch Kendrick. I only know a couple of his songs and I was captivated.

Thanks everyone, I've been on this site for years but not one for commenting much, I have enjoyed reading the comments whilst watching Glastonbury on TV most of the weekend.  Having not been unable to get tickets since I was last there in 2015 having this forum helped with the FOMO I once again had because I could not go to the festival, for me it is the best place on earth.  I'm now looking forward to working my way through all the sets on the iplayer, shame there is not much BBC Introducing this year but you can't have everything.

• Upvote 2

Again wanted to add my thanks to all contributors to this thread. We would have all rather have been there of course, but the coverage on the bbc and this forum have made the experience of watching from home a real pleasure. Thanks all and let’s hope we don’t need to be involved in the same thread next year!!

Take care everyone x

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Gashead86 said:

Again wanted to add my thanks to all contributors to this thread. We would have all rather have been there of course, but the coverage on the bbc and this forum have made the experience of watching from home a real pleasure. Thanks all and let’s hope we don’t need to be involved in the same thread next year!!

Take care everyone x

It's been a blast! Looking forward to seeing you all posting in the ticket success threads in October 😀