BBC Coverage 2022

Cooter

13 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

Never been abled to get on the Jack White boat sadly - just can't warm to him...

He's alright, but I've never been a big fan.

I just watched a bit of Kacey Musgraves after the plaudits above and I didn't get it. All sounded quite bland to me.

3 minutes ago, SwallowOrSleepOnTheWetSpot said:

Not much people at all at Lorde.

Always a tough slot before the Headliner on Sunday.  I'm sure the bulk heading for food and drink before Kendrick or PSB. She sounds good though

Edited by Nickyboy

2 minutes ago, mynameismatt said:

Yeah really surprised by the size of Lorde’s crowd compared to the size of Wolf Alice’s etc. feel like her critical opinion and that of people online has never tallied with actual sales or tickets, but Pyramid at this time seems a perfect setting for her. 

Her latest album really didn't go down well tbh, imagine she was booked before it.

Huge crowd for Years and Years. 

2 hours ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

That's when the waterworks started over here! Loved it.

On to Fontaines now, sounding huge. Decent sized crowd too. 

They were absolutely fantastic. Have seen them since they began and the evolution of their sound and musicianship has been pretty startling. Same energy but sounding immense now. There was lots of talk beforehand about potential Glastonbury moments. Felt sure it would be during Macca (did get a bit of a lump in the throat for the first few chords of Let it Be)…but as it turns out, the couple across the way into the stripped down version of big shot was comfortably my moment of the festival…huge performance from them considering they were up against the legends slot.