BBC Coverage 2022

Cooter

6 minutes ago, DDave said:

I had tickets to see him in Belgium supported by the Killers, Crowded House, Kaiser Chiefs and Sinead o Connor before it got cancelled due to the Rona. Would have been such a great gig.

Oh no. That’s a killer. At least we can enjoy some great coverage 

• Upvote 1

Just now, willgooneday said:

Looks to get a lot better to towards the end.

What was that about in the crowd? 

Looked to be either a fight or someone having a medical episode to me. Maybe someone passed out waiting for him to finish his Hendrix anecdote

3 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

Lol I  just put it on  

Wife not keen... I think it's good 👍

Jokes about scantily clad women aside, there's something to be said about energy in a performance.

It's not Paul's fault he's 80, but he could at least start with a couple of bangers to spark some fun for the audience...

Just now, BobWillis2 said:

No but he did do a Sinatra cover album that I paid £85 for the privilege of watching him play instead of the classics 😬

To be fair if you go to see Bob Dylan you know your not getting the classic. Probably why he's never headlined Glasto recently (can't be bothered to check if he did it back in the day) 

1 minute ago, willgooneday said:

To be fair if you go to see Bob Dylan you know your not getting the classic. Probably why he's never headlined Glasto recently (can't be bothered to check if he did it back in the day) 

I could have stomached it if they were at least Sinatra classics but they weren’t either 😆