BBC Coverage 2022

Cooter

4 minutes ago, Cannedm said:

My highlights so far have been Caribou and the breast body painted fan who was shown on the TV coverage during Neil Gallagher on the Pyramid. It wouldn't surprise me if the director is sadly sent to equality training next week

A touching moment of human expression. Brought a tear to my eye.

Yungblud looked incredible on the iplayer.

I've been going through a rough time recently and it's alright mate hit me a lot harder than it should have done - brave to play 2 new songs in a festival set. A bit like Gabriels earlier this afternoon not necessarily something I'd have gone to see in person at the festival but very glad I watched the iplayer version. Gabriels is definitely my highlight behind Sam Fender. 

Enjoyed Rodrigo and Gallaghers sets - today has felt a lot more like 'Glastonbury' than yesterday where it felt like just a festival - although it's giving me the itch to go to a festival again (not been to any post-Covid) 

Edited by willgooneday

4 minutes ago, willgooneday said:

I've been going through a rough time recently and it's alright mate hit me a lot harder than it should have done - brave to play 2 new songs in a festival set. A bit like Gabriels earlier this afternoon not necessarily something I'd have gone to see in person at the festival but very glad I watched the iplayer version. Gabriels is definitely my highlight behind Sam Fender. 

DM me if you want and ill happily have a chat.

6 minutes ago, willgooneday said:

Enjoyed Rodrigo and Gallaghers sets - today has felt a lot more like 'Glastonbury' than yesterday where it felt like just a festival - although it's giving me the itch to go to a festival again (not been to any post-Covid) 

Also happy to chat mate. Know how it feels. Music has an amazing way of bringing out those emotions. 

13 minutes ago, Cannedm said:

My highlights so far have been Caribou and the breast body painted fan who was shown on the TV coverage during Neil Gallagher on the Pyramid. It wouldn't surprise me if the director is sadly sent to equality training next week

I "noticed" that too. A true Glastonbury moment 😆 Send the director to the Gulag! Don't they know that she's a victim!

31 minutes ago, wghennessy said:

I've been nervous all day for tonight but i dont know why. Fucking well done. 

I need to go to Glasto lmao. Seems like the tents are where its at.

You should come for sure! There is so much more to it than what you see on iplayer. Congrats to your mates 🙂

Watching a bit of Roisin. Incredible entrance. I love her.

26 minutes ago, Cannedm said:

Yeah, I noticed that as well ☺️ Send him to the Gulag for his reeducation! Haha

50 minutes ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Delaying the greatest songwriter of all time to show an episode of Casualty. Excellent. 

Or …..in agreement with McCartney and Glastonbury, or maybe even by request, the technical wizards have an hour head start to make sure everything sounds and looks amazing.

Doesn’t get anywhere near being there obviously but the bbc coverage is top class.