BBC Coverage 2022

Cooter

4 minutes ago, Northtim said:

The live Pyramid stream channel on iPlayer should start at 9.30. Only the main Glasto iPlayer that mirrors bbc tv will be 10.30

Yeah I might be wrong actually, forgot there were two channels. I’ll just in at 9.30 anyway!

9 minutes ago, TheGoodWillOut said:

Stop shouting "w*nk" at your TV while a multi million selling legend plays some solo tunes to an absolutely massive pyramid crowd.

Oasis aren't getting back together no matter how hard you wish for a brit pop return 😉 

Nobody wants Oasis to get back together. 

Avalanches were  great on the park, everybody having fun except the guy in blue who is clearly annoyed that he’s been dragged there by his missus and didn’t get to see Noel play a shit indie disco. 

22 minutes ago, BobWillis2 said:

Stop playing the w*nk pop songs and play more from the masterplan you boring old man. 

Have some respect

I thought he was great...not least for the self awareness and good humour in knowing people were literally counting down the seconds until he played the classics. 

"There'll only be one of you left in a minute...don't worry, nearly there." - Takes some character on a stage like that to make those comments, brilliant

Edited by Barkwin

Just now, Rose-Colored Boy said:

You do fear for Megan.. 😬

It's difficult to go against macca even those who may not be big fans will take the chance to see him . I'm sure other headliners will get decent crowds through their own fan base people who aren't interested in macca and those to gone to move 

3 minutes ago, Cannedm said:

Loving Caribou right now. Great time for their slot.

Watched a bit, yes excellent group!  Saw them when they were last at Glasto and they had a tiny crowd (Park Stage, clashed with the Stones) so nice to see a big crowd for them now.

23 minutes ago, crocodiles said:

Saw few min of OR will catch up via I player tomorrow crowd looked massive as did crowd for noel .

If a lot of OR Crowd try to get over for macca blimey that will be a packed crowd 

Pretty much the whole right hand side left and moved to the pyramid and filtered into Noel's set.