BBC Coverage 2022

Cooter

1 minute ago, BobWillis2 said:

Why is half of it a backing track? 

Straight to Foals. 

I haven’t gone straight to Foals but I was wondering this. We were very hyped to see what she’d be like but we’re a bit underwhelmed so far 

Do American artists just see Glasto as another festival. They never seem to tailor their sets to the event. Think there's a lot of good reasons to focus on British acts - two American headliners in one year is naff.

Half of her music is a backing track and her singing isnt exactly setting the world on fire.

This kind of pop never really translates to festivals tbh. 

Edited by willgooneday

1 hour ago, willgooneday said:

Sam Fender definitely showing why he has such a good live reputation off the back of his most recent tours. I can kind of understand why he might not have originally had this slot - an hour is a long time to fill with just 2 albums behind you're belt both of which do contain some fluff - playing Howdon Aldi Death Queue' a B-Side (although a well regarded one) and putting Spit of You and Seventeen Going Under mid-set (instead of b2bing it as a closer with Hypersonic Missiles).

Way too early in the weekend to be using future headliner, but he's definitely a future headliner based on that. Another album behind that's even remotely as successful as his last 2 and he deserves a Friday night. 

Your theory about 2 albums not being enough for a headline slot doesn't seem to be stopping that girl headlining the Pyramid. 

For the record, I have no idea who Billie Eilish is.

Anyway, I'm off to watch Primal Scream.

Hope you all have a great weekend. Think of it as 'Virtual Glastonbury' or 'GFH' in this post-Covid era.

I'm just happy it's back. 

9 minutes ago, Punksnotdead said:

I'll be watching Foals too, but unfortunately with the sound quality of a transistor radio! And let's face it, Foals need to be LOUD!

Absolutely! Other half told me to turn it down, he can fuck right off 🤣