BBC Coverage 2022

Cooter

4 minutes ago, rob.a said:

that is mad. As Huw Stephens said on 6 music, they've probably been booked for that stage since before they blew up.

They upgraded Billie Eilish’s stage in a similar situation in 2019. Could and should have done the same here. Even if a different stage wasn’t available, moving them to later in the day would’ve helped. 

Anyway the main thing is they’re smashing it. Shouldn’t be possible for a crowd to make the ‘Ur Mum’ scream that loud at 2pm on a Friday! 

Edited by Rose-Colored Boy

2 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

I'm going to get involved with all this a bit later, finishing work at 4pm today. I'm torn tbh. Feel like I both really want to watch it and really don't want to watch it!

fight the fear and get on it Zoo, if I can do it then anyone can.

3 minutes ago, Meerkat said:

Wolf Alice in to Phoebe Bridgers is about as perfect 1-2 as it can get for my tastes.

I’ll definitely have to pour myself a drink to watch that later

Yea agree, also Supergrass to Idles sounds like a 3 hour party too!

3 minutes ago, Punksnotdead said:

Anyone cracking open the beers yet? Just opened the first of many, reckon I'll be hammered by about 8pm!!! 🤪

🤣I'm resisting at the mo, cant see it lasting though. Got some family coming round later so I dont want to be smashing all the furniture up when the Idles kick off!

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Punksnotdead said:

Anyone cracking open the beers yet? Just opened the first of many, reckon I'll be hammered by about 8pm!!! 🤪

i have to go pick my daughter up from school and then get her to ballet, otherwise i absolutely would be.

20 minutes ago, Punksnotdead said:

I’m currently writing performance reviews in front of the iplayer.

Might be pushing it if I cracked open the beers but it is tempting!

57 minutes ago, Cooter said:

Blimey the Pyramid could have kicked off with something a bit more jolly than Rufus.

Right WetLeg Park stage for me, apparently its rammo

Rufus was only the first act shown live.  Ziggy opened and looking at the webcam when he was on, it was rammed!

45 minutes ago, Punksnotdead said:

I have a final call of the day with the US dev team at 15:30.... So i've only had one 😉