BBC Coverage 2022

Cooter

This is when coverage is scheduled for across the four channels and which sets are being billed as appearing on each. Presenters are Jo Whiley, Lauren Laverne, Clara Amfo, Jack Saunders and Remi Burgz, with Huw Stephens and Jamz Supernova on BBC4.

Thursday
22:00-22:30    BBC2

Friday
19:00-20:00    BBC3    Griff, Sigrid
20:00-22:30    BBC4    Plant & Krauss, Arlo Parks, IDLES, Neil Finn
21:00-02:00    BBC2    Billie Eilish, Little Simz, Foals, Primal Scream, Four Tet, Sam Fender, Wet Leg, Plant & Krauss, Wolf Alice, TLC
22:30-01:00    BBC3    Little Simz, Sam Fender, Blossoms

Saturday
17:00-19:00    BBC2    Joy Crookes, Self Esteem, Skunk Anansie
19:00-20:00    BBC1    Olivia Rodrigo
19:00-20:00    BBC4    Celeste
20:00-22:30    BBC2    Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds, Haim, Leon Bridges, the Avalanches
20:00-00:30    BBC4    Megan Thee Stallion, Yungblud, Burna Boy, AJ Tracey, Pa Salieu, Holly Humberstone, Glass Animals
22:30-00:30    BBC1    Paul McCartney
00:30-02:00    BBC2    Jessie Ware, Jamie T, Roisin Murphy, Bob Vylan

Sunday
17:45-18:45    BBC2    Lianne La Havas, Herbie Hancock, Declan McKenna, Nubya Garcia, Fontaines DC
18:45-20:00    BBC1    Diana Ross
19:00-20:00    BBC3    Declan McKenna, Koffee
20:00-00:00    BBC2    Kendrick Lamar, Lorde, Years & Years, Elbow
20:00-23:30    BBC4    Pet Shop Boys, Angelique Kidjo, JARV IS, Herbie Hancock, Kasey Musgraves

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Harry Styles being used as the promo music for one of the features  on the preview show on BBC2 right now. A sign that an appearance may be happening? (Probably not but trying to get involved in the excitement from my sofa!!) 

Edited by st dan

Well, it's clear from that half hour preview that Remi is gonna annoy the shit out of me all weekend & that cartoon pretend punk fella is a bit of a knob as well! Looks like I'll have to stick to the full sets on i-player instead of the highlights packages, so I don't have to put up with presenters acting like twats!

The cows going berserk was good fun though! 😀

• Upvote 3

Where will the out and about bits be shown, i really want to see other parts of the festival that the main stages, will these bits be shown as part of the highlight shows and if so where? I'm new to iplayer and VPN and not sure if i'm missing something or just not looking in the right places - cheers

Right...Supergrass,Idles,Primal Scream,Little Simz

First two clash so may have to run from front room to kitchen a few times.

Actually just noticed they don't with each other but do with Robert Plant.

Edited by Cooter

32 minutes ago, Cooter said:

Right...Supergrass,Idles,Primal Scream,Little Simz

First two clash so may have to run from front room to kitchen a few times.

Actually just noticed they don't with each other but do with Robert Plant.

Clashes galore for me today, although iirc the i-player gives you the option to 'watch from the start' for each set. Unlike Saturday when there's only about 3 things I want to watch all day!

1 hour ago, Skelts said:

They’re actually screenshots from a short promo video they were running yesterday!

Ah ok.

I keep reading a Glastonbury Channel on iPlayer but can't see it, will the live sets just appear on there nearer the time? I've watched the Thursday programme and can see the times for the sets being shown on BBC 1 to 4, its just the live stuff that i really want to see from the start. Cheers