Help needed ticket stuck in transit!

bigbilly

Evening all.

Got a friend heading over from Spain tomorrow for festival. Only issue is his ticket is stuck in Madrid in the post office and won't get to him in time. He has all tracking data as evidence etc. 

Ticket was sent to lead ticket holder in UK who then reposted but ts stuck. 

He has no option apart from taking all his evidence to festival ticket office as flights in morning.

Do you reckon they will give him a new one? 

38 minutes ago, Cooter said:

I'd be very surprised if he was turned away what with all the evidence.

Do they have a pic of the ticket?

Thanks for replying . Hes scared to email them bless him in case they veto it before his flights! Not sure if he has a picture. The lead booker is currently set up in East camper van field.  Does anyone know if they track if the ticket has been used to get in? I'm hoping they can see ots not been used give him a new one amd cancel his old one. Issue he may have is I'm not sure of the tracking evidence says hes got a ticket or just some mail

Edited by bigbilly

So he's got a pic of the ticket on top 9f the envelope and address so he's got tons of evidence.

I think the on site ticket office is at Gate a. Can anyone confirm? 

1 hour ago, bigbilly said:

Evening all.

Got a friend heading over from Spain tomorrow for festival. Only issue is his ticket is stuck in Madrid in the post office and won't get to him in time. He has all tracking data as evidence etc. 

Ticket was sent to lead ticket holder in UK who then reposted but ts stuck. 

He has no option apart from taking all his evidence to festival ticket office as flights in morning.

Do you reckon they will give him a new one? 

Lad in front of me at box office lost his ticket (was posted to parents and got lost when they posted it on). They sorted him out and issued him with a new one. Just be nice and patient and you’ll be looked after!