Dealing with Glasto fomo..

Gashead86

2 minutes ago, verrymerry said:

It's nearly the end, we've got through it! And tomorrow we're all ticket-less again! 

Ha this is so true.

I’ve actually enjoyed it way more than I thought I would. I’ve seen sooooo much more music, it’s been great to flip from stage to stage. 
Not at all saying I wouldn’t rather be there, just that it hasn’t been all bad. 

11 minutes ago, Phoenix Girl said:

Ha this is so true.

I’ve actually enjoyed it way more than I thought I would. I’ve seen sooooo much more music, it’s been great to flip from stage to stage. 

I’m going to enjoy the journey to my bed without all that packing up faff, lugging a ton of crap back to the car, worrying about queuing to get out etc 😉

31 minutes ago, Phoenix Girl said:

Ha this is so true.

Wholeheartedly agree. It's good to know I'm growing as a person and I can enjoy it on TV.

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has contributed to this thread. I was a bit up and down about not having tickets in the build-up, but I ended up having a lovely time watching the coverage on television and reading the messages here. It really has been a lot of fun! 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, sadimmock said:

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has contributed to this thread. I was a bit up and down about not having tickets in the build-up, but I ended up having a lovely time watching the coverage on television and reading the messages here. It really has been a lot of fun! 

great stuff.