Crisp gate A B C D

Crazyfool01

3 minutes ago, uscore said:

did FloorFiller fall for the wallet-inspector-esque antics of some peckish security guards?

Ha nah they decided to do some early security checks before they even opened the gate midway through the queue for Gate A and they’ve been confiscating peoples multipacks of crisps. They didn’t really seem to know why and weren’t sure if other stuff had to be taken too like sweets/biscuits (apparently not, just crisps or crisp-like snacks).

Just now, FloorFiller said:

Literally not a novelty topic. I wish it was. I’m 12 packs of Mini Cheddars down right now.

sorry I’m misunderstood, I do fully believe that it’s happening what I meant is the whole thing is a joke 🤣

Security Guard A:  Yeah mate, it's crisps we have to take, and er, what else was it?

Security Guard B: Er, beer!  Yeah we have to confiscate one of your beers I'm afraid, especially if it is cold.  Anything else?

Security Guard A: um, [to punter]  you got any Haribo?

Security Guard B: ooh yeah, could go for some of that. Right everyone, who's packing Haribo?

etc

Edited by uscore
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Ha nah they decided to do some early security checks before they even opened the gate midway through the queue for Gate A and they’ve been confiscating peoples multipacks of crisps. They didn’t really seem to know why and weren’t sure if other stuff had to be taken too like sweets/biscuits (apparently not, just crisps or crisp-like snacks).

What are crisp like snacks ?