Car parks and traffic

Crazyfool01

1 hour ago, s30foster said:

Many queues or straight in? 

No queues at all on entry to car parks

1 hour ago, Pinhead said:

Does E1 already look full?

Not 100% but if it's the one immediately at the gate then it is definitely full. Opened at 4. Hard to say what order they filled them but most looked totally empty as I drove in. 

The queue for gate B was pretty small when I got here from what I gather. They started doubling it back across the bottom of the field but more recently people are queueing up the hill as instructed. Not totally convinced it's coordinated rather than reactionary. Mood is fantastic so will give it the benefit of the doubt.

38 minutes ago, gherkin8r said:

No queues at all on entry to car parks

Not 100% but if it's the one immediately at the gate then it is definitely full. Opened at 4. Hard to say what order they filled them but most looked totally empty as I drove in. 

The queue for gate B was pretty small when I got here from what I gather. They started doubling it back across the bottom of the field but more recently people are queueing up the hill as instructed. Not totally convinced it's coordinated rather than reactionary. Mood is fantastic so will give it the benefit of the doubt.

Anyone in the D gate queue? What’s it like, and by that I mainly mean, how many zig zags u got going on?

Edited by jow95

5 minutes ago, mcbain55 said:

In car park. We're heading for gate D too. Think I'm gonna get my head down for a couple of hours then Q.   Zig zag still filling up at D according to marshalls. 

As it’s the same gate we are going for, honestly take your time. Recline those seats and have a nice old kip. Wake up around 7, that should put you nicely behind us 😉

1 minute ago, jow95 said:

As it’s the same gate we are going for, honestly take your time. Recline those seats and have a nice old kip. Wake up around 7, that should put you nicely behind us 😉

Zig zags are almost full and still filling pretty rapidly. 

21 minutes ago, Pinhead said:

Overshot brown gate by the looks of it else id be in the q for B now i reckon. Prob not much in it tho and maybe slightly less busy when i got to the queue since its mainly a campervan gate.

I doubled back on myself 3 times and am almost certain the brown "route" from the map I was looking at did not in fact exist.