Queue watch

Crazyfool01

2 hours ago, Larraht said:

Gate A was an absolute shit show. On a hot year, I always pack lots of frozen water and capri sun's and ended up giving 4 or 5 out to people absolutely desperate in the queue. One poor lad offered me £20 for one and looked very sorry for himself. I would never charge of course! Once we were in, we got a pass out to get our second lot of stuff in and there were cans of water offered everywhere...AFTER the queue had completely ended. Very poor organisation.

Find it weird that people don't think to bring ample supply of water for a Glastonbury queue in the heat....

Did they all think it would be a 15 min line? 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, MrBarry465 said:

Find it weird that people don't think to bring ample supply of water for a Glastonbury queue in the heat....

Yep me too. There's always a few that don't though and that's where the festival should step in with free water. I imagine there's a few casualties from the queue heat yesterday.

10 minutes ago, Cooter said:

Yep me too. There's always a few that don't though and that's where the festival should step in with free water. I imagine there's a few casualties from the queue heat yesterday.

We went to Bath and West to pick up the kids and stewards there were giving out cans of water at lunchtime. 

14 hours ago, MrBarry465 said:

Think in 3 or 4 hours you can get through it quite quickly in the heat, also people may have seen the Twitter update that water would be available