Queue watch

Crazyfool01

Hi all,

I'm a journalist and will be covering Glastonbury today for a TV programme called City News. If anyone would like to be featured could you please send any footage (ideally shot in landscape) to beth.adams@city.ac.uk, either vlogs, footage of the queues, travelling over or inside the festival (basically anything!) please do.

Thanks!

Beth

Avoided the cluster fuck at gate A early this morning by the sounds of it but no searches or pat downs. Was only asked if I had any glass. 

Might be diff now but couldn’t see any vigorous searching going on anywhere.

Edited by D-Low

8 minutes ago, Splatt said:

Once waited at Gate A for over 6 hours in pissing rain as they were prioritising coach/bus. Would never do it again 

Me too. I haven't left yet. I'm two hours away and I'm keeping an eye on this thread for when things start to improve. I'd much rather spend another two hours chilling here at home instead of being stuck in a queue at 27°C with no shade. I'll also have two kids with me so I need to think of them.

31 minutes ago, Cheesey said:

Me too. I haven't left yet. I'm two hours away and I'm keeping an eye on this thread for when things start to improve. I'd much rather spend another two hours chilling here at home instead of being stuck in a queue at 27°C with no shade. I'll also have two kids with me so I need to think of them.

It’ll all start easing now peak time is gone 

Just now, BBC7BBCHEAVEN said:

Anyone been through gate C recently, any queues?

Don't want to leave the van to go stand in the sun for hours 

We’ve just got in- if you have proof you are in the campervan field- need a photo of your pass you can by pass the queue and go straight down to gate c!!

22 minutes ago, sonicforest? said:

We’re getting the coach Taunton at 3:45 just wondering if we have to join the back of the winding snake gate A queue or is there a separate one for coach heads? 🤒

27 minutes ago, Slugworth said:

Got through gate D. Brutal. I’m in pieces 

What time did you join the queue?